Travelling to USA with Peptides Q

jaymz80

Hi Guys,

In 2 weeks I'm heading over from Australia for a vacation, landing in LA then on to Tampa.

Can I bring 2 viles of GHRP-2 in my checked luggage and not worry about getting in trouble? If they search and find it will they just confiscate or could I get charged? I realize research chems are not illegal but i'm sure I couldn't convince the customs official of that if they wanted to ruin my day, they look like a steroid.

I was just going to put them in my toiletries bag. Would it be better to try hide them?

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Travelling to USA with peptides Q

Hi Guys,

In 2 weeks I'm heading over from Australia for a vacation, landing in LA then on to Tampa.

Can I bring 2 viles of GHRP-2 in my checked luggage and not worry about getting in trouble? If they search and find it will they just confiscate or could I get charged? I realize research chems are not illegal but i'm sure I couldn't convince the customs official of that if they wanted to ruin my day, they look like a steroid.

I was just going to put them in my toiletries bag. Would it be better to try hide them?

Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Agreed, not worth it. No one can tell you for sure what they would do if they found it. Yeah it's not technically illegal, but try explaining their status as research chemicals to authorities. You really want to do that?

I believe you are right research chemicals are not a controlled substance. (someone else may want to confirm) However, if it were me I wouldn't risk it. I'd just go off peptides if you are away for a short time. 1-2 weeks shouldn't hurt. But maybe if you are here for a longer period of time just order some domestic once your here. Customs, TSA security, ... it would be a pain. Just some food for thought.

Back