Hey Fellow Swolers glad to be here!

DocToBe_13

Hey...

Just a 56-year old man that loves the knowledge contained within the world of bodybuilding. Been lifting for years. First set were the Orbatron brand that were burgundy in color and filled with cement. Early 70’s I believe. Started seriously on and off since 1981 and real serious for the past 20 years. Currently 6’4” and 255 lbs. BF% under 20. On TRT. Just want to learn. I’m amazed at how the research of hypertrophy and resistance training in general has led to so many scientific advances. Peptides and other research chems have really changed the way medicine is treating disease. If only big Pharma would jump on board for mass production. No profits in little molecules. Anyway, if I can add to something, I have a B.S in Microbiology and an MBA and am currently a doctoral candidate for behavioral science including the neuroscience behind it, I will. I’m not into petty name calling or belittling someone as a form of entertainment, so forgive me if I don’t participate in some conversations. Thanks for adding!

Welcome to the site bro!
Great to have you here, be sure to make friends, play fair and contribute with your knowledge as much as you can.
That microbiology degree that you have will be a great benefit to all of us here.

Welcome to the boards! Let us know if we can be of any assistance with any questions or doubts.
How long have you been on TRT? why did you get on TRT if I may ask?

Back