Tren a/ Prop/ Anavar (var) cycle

Gavin62

Tren a/ Prop/ var cycle

This is my first post. i have been exploring feedback from other websites and decided to post on here based on the quality of the members ( you guys) answers.

Im currently running

1-7 weeks: var liquid 200mg ed (split it up 100mg, am/pm) * on my 6th week.

5-10 weeks: 100 mg of tren a eod

5-10 weeks: 100 mg of test prop eod

pct for 30 days...

Alright now i some of you are prolly going to question why I ran this as a first cycle, and thats okay I saw pros and cons about it, but im here to learn and gather feedback.

Here's the story im 24 try my first ph when i was about 21 always pct after. Tried about 6 of them between then and now. I've been researching for about two years and while talking to my source thought this was the best for what i wanted. Gain muscle/ strength and cut fat. Im 273 6'3, bf% unsure trying to find an accurate way to calculate. I play ameteur football competitively still so i want keep some size but nothing more than 280, wouldnt mind losing some if i didnt sacrafice too much strenght (which I decided not to do deca or dbol).

My contact told me he could get var at the time, so I jumped on that. Great strength amplifier, with little to no sides IMO. Several weeks later he said he could get his hands on some tren and prop. Did some more research and saw that the gains outweighed the negatives if you could handle them. Decided to go with it..

Sorry for the novel lol.. Skipping to it.. Here were his instruction before i lost contact with him. Went overseas for a job. Take 1cc (.5cc of tren & .5cc prop) into each delt or quad eod. At first I question this because everything else i was reading doesnt add up. Then in terms of soreness which i did experience in the quad for over 48 hours and sides I can see why he said that.

So far through only side i really notice is ocassional anexity (which i still think was more situation with work), insomina (no sleeping drug is working, tried terazpam, amibein generic starts with a "Z") this is common for me but never this bad dont fall asleep til like 3am. Soreness is managable, sucks sometimes when I asperate and having to use only one hand feel the needle moving around.

Anyways just want to hear you guys thoughts and feedback. Thanks!

Last edited:
Tren can cause the anxiety and problems with sleep. Also you should have just ran a test only cycle to see how it affects you, taking three compounds makes it harder to determine the cause of a side effect. And if your taking anavar your taking way too much.

The anavar has only been stack for two weeks an has about a week left. Just figured with so little left might as well finish it up. Also I heard its better to take Var with another compound to enhance its potential.

What do u think of the eod dosage?

especialy for tren cycle we need your states man; age, heigh, weigh, BF%, howlong did you start bodybuilding, color of the eyes of your dog, and how you plan your diet...

huummmm no, the color of eyes of your dog have no importance.

Well no dog lol.
Age 24
Wt: 273
Bf% unsure, how ,easier this without skin folds
Ht: 6'3
Exp: 4 years
Diet: tried counting cal, got way too OCD. Try to get at least 1g of protein/day. Low carbs, lots of red meat. Allergies to nuts, fish and now chicken ik blizare and crazy. Try to eat higher quality foods as much as possible, almost zero fast food. Dairy (ik not always the leanest choice but I love it, especially with my allergies.

Let me know If u need more lol

OK so the test should be run 2 weeks more than tren. it's safe to not stop all compounds at the same time. sorry but you need to pin the compounds separatly, these short esters will be very peinfull mixed together. you have to see how you deal with it.

tren have serious effect on capacity to sleep. i take flurazepam and prazepam all nigth since 2005 now... tren is tren... i used it very numerous times yet. perhaps to mush. anyway, cabergoline and proviron are usefull in this cycle.

proviron improves the anabolic effect of trenbolone.

trenbolone is certain the best but the hardest injectable by now....

ther's some other like methandriol which have worst side effects than tren, gyno symptoms almost irreversible, etc... but it's an other story.

I have about a week left of liquid var.. As for the other two, I have the same amount of each.. So running tren two weeks longer means dropping the complete second vial of tren. Way too expensive, is there a reason why u suggest this? Also I agree with you bud, sleep has always been an issue but a lot harder now. Got trazadone hopefully that helps.

When you say "it's safe not to stop all compounds at the same time" are u saying it is or isn't safe?

As for mixing them not too painful only 1cc per side eod. I was instructed to pin both sides eod, any reason why they said that?

As for the benefits strength is awesome and always Going up. Being 270lbs it a b**ch to avoid veins when pinning. Havent hit one yet, but cant really see them either. Aside from the sleep and hassle of pinning, great results.

When did you Kane really notice your gain,so to say, on tren ?

Last edited:
200mg's of var ed is way too much, overkill... and I just don't see the point in running prop/tren for just 6 wks... run them 8-10 wks, will see some better results and cut your var down to 80mg

especialy for tren cycle we need your states man; age, heigh, weigh, BF%, howlong did you start bodybuilding, color of the eyes of your dog, and how you plan your diet...

huummmm no, the color of eyes of your dog have no importance.

I thought having a dog was a prerequisite for joining the sit. (Maybe it was just NO CATS)

Thanks for the advice china wall! I will jump down my var. As for Tren/prop duration... I was advise to go with 2 10ml vials eod of tren and prop, since it's my first tren cycle. I was going get more but my contact went overseas for a year. So I'm kinds making the best of what I have. If u have a better suggestion & reaso , I'm all ears.

Thanks for the var advice

I have about a week left of liquid var.. As for the other two, I have the same amount of each.. So running tren two weeks longer means dropping the complete second vial of tren. Way too expensive, is there a reason why u suggest this? Also I agree with you bud, sleep has always been an issue but a lot harder now. Got trazadone hopefully that helps.

When you say "it's safe not to stop all compounds at the same time" are u saying it is or isn't safe?1

As for mixing them not too painful only 1cc per side eod. I was instructed to pin both sides eod, any reason why they said that?2

As for the benefits strength is awesome and always Going up. Being 270lbs it a b**ch to avoid veins when pinning. Havent hit one yet, but cant really see them either. Aside from the sleep and hassle of pinning, great results.

When did you Kane really notice your gain,so to say, on tren ?

1) actualy i said : it's safe to not stop all the compounds at the same times. so it's not safe to stop both at the same times if you prefer.

2) because of the ester, they are short, acetate 24 hours, propionate 48 hours. that make all the difference.

3) i can't remeber the first cycle, it was with the original parabolan 76mg/1.5 ml with hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester. but i remember the first cycle with enanthate ester, and it start to be visible after 3 weeks, and the effect has continued 3 weeks after the last injection.

with acetate ester the kick in have to begin within the week, for some person it happen after 10 days or so.

i did not complete cycle of tren-a. i was a regular user of tren-e.

Last edited:
What happen with ur tren a cycle that you did not complete it?

Also with the sleep, what did you do to aid that? I try 3 different pharm sleed aids. 1) terazpam 2) ambiem 3) trazadone. All don't seem to help much. I know the tren messes with the sleep. But it takes until 3am to fall asleep. My trouble is falling, so once I'm out Im good. And I'll take the sleep aids well before midnight. Work late so can't take them earlier.

Any tips or ideas lol? Also by not getting enough sleep is tren causing more harm then good?

Back