Tren Ace ED vs. EOD

WannaBe

Mini B
If you are considering doing a TREN ONLY cycle, from my "research" Tren ace homebrew ED is far superior even at less than half the dose than EOD. Ran 220 EOD and also have run 75 ED. More noticeable gains in mass and strength and shorter time period with ED. This is a heads up so you dont waste your time and money with EOD shots. Remember, this was TREN ONLY. I know it is supposed to be good for 48 hours. Guess consistent levels is always best.

Sesshomaru said:
Did you keep your eating, training, and rest constant in doing this experiment?

Got 14 years under the belt. Everything else was definitely "on." Rest, training schedule, intensity, food/protein intake, vitamins, aminos, etc.

... Thanks for the info WB ... Getting ready to start working on some research notes myself ...
sssc.gif

DirkMoneyshot said:
Also who today uses Acetate?? Get some Parabolin or Tren Enanthate and make your life easier.
I use acetate fir´st its stronger then enanthate due to lower esterweight and i dont have to wait for weeks before it kicks in 100% thats why i like shorter esters more...

Tren Acetate you start to feel results the first day at the gym. I usually shoot 75mg daily.Gives you the pump you are looking for.

bmass said:
I use acetate fir´st its stronger then enanthate due to lower esterweight and i dont have to wait for weeks before it kicks in 100% thats why i like shorter esters more...

Thats what Parabolin is for---

If your concerned with the strength just adjust the enanthate dose accordingly.

Back