tren ace not making me grow

I didn't say you have to eat clean. Diet and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can be debated all day.What I'm saying is, if you use tren and you eat clean, then you should still see great results. Tren is anabolic, androgenic, used for cutting, used for strength, used for mass, used for shaping. Its an all around AAS. As long as your getting plenty of protein your gonna get noticeable results.

1-75mg
2-eod
3-i followed step by step i let them dissolve for 24 hours then add oil then shake let that sit then pass it through the coffee filter then filter it through the whatman filter

Hmmm

natvtec1.8 said:
1-75mg
2-eod
3-i followed step by step i let them dissolve for 24 hours then add oil then shake let that sit then pass it through the coffee filter then filter it through the whatman filter

Sounds good. At your size you can do ED easily. Sometimes making homebrew from pellets can result in lower dosage than you calculated.
I make my tren from pellets. I use 100-120mg ED I'm only 180.

Try ED and give it a couple more weeks. If that doesn't work then I don't know.
Tren is one of those Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that you can definately feel-regardless of diet.

mustanged77 said:
I didn't say you have to eat clean. Diet and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can be debated all day.What I'm saying is, if you use tren and you eat clean, then you should still see great results. Tren is anabolic, androgenic, used for cutting, used for strength, used for mass, used for shaping. Its an all around AAS. As long as your getting plenty of protein your gonna get noticeable results.

You have a point here.

mustanged77 said:
Try ED and give it a couple more weeks. If that doesn't work then I don't know.
Tren is one of those Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that you can definately feel-regardless of diet.

agree but I wouldn't give it a couple more weeks. Go to ED and give it 7 days. If you don't feel anything you need to get some new stuff.

9er this thread is 10 years old. how did you find this. I think this had to be a diet issue. We never got to the root of his stats to figure out if he was getting enough protein at the right time
and enough calories. I noticed he mentioned a meal replacement. That sent flags up for me.

This is a good example why Stats and history are so important. It all in the the numbers. 10 years ago people were better at planning diet and training and Cycles. The tweaked there diets before starting the cycles. While we have mad advances like easily available Dr prescribed and monitored TRT and blood work. we have lost the attention to detail we used to see.

Back