Tren ace/Test cyp cycle questions

hopefully my stupidity won't lead to permanent consequences.

Fortune favors the prepared, what you do in this life will echo through eternity. Of all the saddest words from mouth or pen the saddest are these, it might have been...

I dropped tren, dropped test to 400mg a week. Sides from tren stopped after 3 days. I feel a lot better. Started arimidex as well. I spoke to a doctor and after getting an earful from him, we talked about it. Took bloodwork and I'll hear back soon. He doesn't think I should have any issues since I stopped after 2 weeks. I'll do 8 weeks of test and then start my PCT. I appreciate all the responses and help.

I dropped tren, dropped test to 400mg a week. Sides from tren stopped after 3 days. I feel a lot better. Started arimidex as well. I spoke to a doctor and after getting an earful from him, we talked about it. Took bloodwork and I'll hear back soon. He doesn't think I should have any issues since I stopped after 2 weeks. I'll do 8 weeks of test and then start my PCT. I appreciate all the responses and help.

Good on you bro

Why not go a full 12 weeks instead? hows your cycle going so far? what doc did you talk to?

Back