Tren and singulair(Montelukast) negates sides

lachrymist

So the heavy breathing and some other tren sides are thought to be reduced by singulair(Montelukast) anyone have thoughts on this is it worth going to the doc to get a script for it?

I have like 6 90 pill bottles for it haha. Used to have allergies and ashram but never used it.
Why not jus liquid albuterol and take it before u workout? It's an instant bronchodilator.
Don't take the cutting amount but the same amount a few puffs from an inhaler would be before your wornout. Prob lot cheaper too. It will open ur lungs up a lot better with some added benefits

If I'm not mistaken singular can cause drowsiness and appetite issues it I ur bulking that's not gonna be an issue to have bigger appetite

The difficulty in providing supplemental medications to cycles stems from the relatively small amount of data there is on anabolic steroids, especially those that are not used medically. Most of the information you read here is scrapped together by body builders using first hand experience, backed up by very basic and sometimes dated clinical studies. Trenbolone is not indicated for human use, so there isn't much information on its effects in the human body. We can speculate as to why it causes "tren cough" and why it ruins your cardiovascular endurance, but there isn't much science backing it up.

That being said, if trenbolone is a leukotriene agonist, then yes singulair would definitely help by countering the activation of these receptors in the lungs. However we have no way of proving this without clinical data, and anything you might read on forums about it is from firsthand experience combined with guesswork.

Great post Bushleaguechew. Tren kills my cardio as well, but usually only in the beginning of a long run. Once I am 3-4 miles into the run the Tren effect subsides, and while there is no way of knowing what this tren-effect is on cardiovascular/pulmonary performance, it may be catecholamine sensitive, hence as levels build up during a longer run the tren-effect subsides. Hence an albuterol inhaler might help. Not sure about leukotrienes and protection with Singulair. If you try it and it work, let us know!

Back