Tren and Test Cycle

abshaz

Stats:

Weight: 216 (goal >230)
Height: 5'11"
bf%: 14-12% (goal 6-8%)
Training seriously for 5 years
Diet consists of 250g of protein and 4.5k-5k calories/day
AAS history: have done two light cycles. did test by itself, test e by itself, and dbol

Goal of Cycle:

To gain a lot of lean mass in general while still being cut and get a lot stronger

AAS and Dosage:

Weeks 1-12 Trenbolone Acetate: 300 or 400 mg/ml wk (first time)
Weeks 1-12 test P: 500 or 600 mg/ml wk
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex: 0.5mg/eod
Weeks 7-12 Winstrole: 50mg/ed
I think it'd be best to Monday, Wednesday and Friday 200mg/ml of test p
and Tuesday, Thursday ant Saturday 100 mg/ml of tern

Any feedback on this part would be greatly helpful.

During Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy:

Weeks 13-14 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu/ed. 2 pins of 500iu
Weeks 14-17 Nolvadex or clomid 40/20/20/20mg/daily

Last edited:
increase your protein. 1.5-2g protein per lb of body weight. Im not going to chime in on the cycle as I havent even STARTED researching tren yet.

I think 12 weeks of tren is too long, I'd run it for about 8 wks and leave the test at 12. Clomid 100/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20. That's actually going to be my next cycle. But I'm going to be doing my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500 iu per week and not blasting at the end. Never taken winstrol so no comment there.

TY Bro,

So what you think how much test should i get in wk. if start from 400mg/wk is it ok or still heavy. thank you for advice please let me know if anything else is wrong in my calculation you Scaring me bro :D

I'd start off with lower test as the common consensus is that low test/high tren is the key to avoiding sides (~300mg/wk). I started that way and kept bumping up my tren to 450mg/wk and am now slowly bumping up my test to see if I can tolerate high test/medium tren. As jagbc mentioned, don't forget the caber/prami unless you want to suffer from some prolactin sides common with 19-nors. Oh, and get rid of that Winstrol (winny) crap; unless you're competing, it's totally not needed imo.

My .02c :)

increase your protein. 1.5-2g protein per lb of body weight. Im not going to chime in on the cycle as I havent even STARTED researching tren yet.

That's Mean i need 432g Protein Everyday :insane: what is the best protein source i mean natural food along with protein shakes or etc
cause i get 38g from shake protein per day i using Met-RX Engineered Nutrition meal replacement witch is have 38g protein per serving.:fart:

I've never heard of anyone bumping up there tren each week.
I know a lot of people will run their test lower than tren but
I still want to earn more about dosage and everything when
it comes to tren. I've heard very good thinks about it.

my advice start low and increase weekly to discover your tolerance level, 50, 70. 80.90.100 at 100 x3 a week you're on a good dose for anyone, going too 400 moved you into increased nervous system stimulation and you will be freaking out lol

Get some caber

TY Jagbc,
OK i'll add some cabaser idk where i add in cycle should i take it daily or ? and how much should i get

Standard starting dosage and frequency for Caber is .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Just to be clear: That is a QUARTER of a mg, twice a week for a total of HALF a mg/wk. If you have sides, such as prolactin induced gyno (you start lactating...) while on that dosage, then increase to .50mg twice a week for a total of 1mg/wk....although if you start lactating, it make take about a week for the increased dosage to reverse the lactation......

Answer your question?

I'm planning a sustanon and tren similar to yours. just going to use the tren for 8 weeks to bulk and whatever is left from the test i will use to cut.

Standard starting dosage and frequency for Caber is .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week. Just to be clear: That is a QUARTER of a mg, twice a week for a total of HALF a mg/wk. If you have sides, such as prolactin induced gyno (you start lactating...) while on that dosage, then increase to .50mg twice a week for a total of 1mg/wk....although if you start lactating, it make take about a week for the increased dosage to reverse the lactation......

Answer your question?

this^^^

I'm planning a sustanon and tren similar to yours. just going to use the tren for 8 weeks to bulk and whatever is left from the test i will use to cut.

I would do the opposite. bulking with tren is a real challenge for many as it suppresses the appetite. bulking on test is very easy

^^ What he said... Tren is a hardener.....and will make the mass gains you get on Test a lot harder

Miester Bro,

Please have a look again m going to starting it from this month.

so its look like this

Weeks 1-10 Trenbolone Acetate: 400 mg/ml wk (first time)
Weeks 1-12 test P: 300 mg/ml wk
Weeks 1-12 Arimidex: 0.5mg/eod
Weeks 7-12 Winstrole: 50mg/ed
weeks 1-12 Caber .50 mg wk
weeks 1-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu wk

Post Cycle Therapy:

Weeks 13-16 Nolvadex 40/20/20/20mg/daily

Any feedback on this part would be greatly helpful.

Honestly you probably don't need the Winstrol (winny) but it will be a nice add on to help get rid of that last little bit of fat you want to lose, if you haven't lost it by the time you want to bring it in the cycle.

by lowering the test you lower estrogen, estrogen control plays an important role in how well tren can block the process of turning carbs into fat, and simply releasing it as heat ( all the sweating)

Your eating 4.5-5000 calories a day and only getting 250g of protein? You must be slamming the carbs in. I am in a caloric deficit trying to cut and I am only eating 1900 calories a day and getting in 230-250 grams of protein. Check your diet with 3J before you blow up!

Your eating 4.5-5000 calories a day and only getting 250g of protein? You must be slamming the carbs in. I am in a caloric deficit trying to cut and I am only eating 1900 calories a day and getting in 230-250 grams of protein. Check your diet with 3J before you blow up!

ok here is my daily diet plan while running cycle

and training

Break fast 7:15 am 5 egg white +white bread slice 4/5 or (whole grain Bread most time white bread ) tea one cup

10:30 am on plate potato fries or sweet potato 3/4

1:00 Pm Chicken with rice and salad or chicken with bread

5:00 pm meal anything whatever cooked at home

9:30 pm banana shake with protein ON whey or Met-rx if ON then 2 scoop if Met-rx then 1 packet

10/11 pm one peace breast chicken grilled

Train Hard with heavy weights 7:00 to 8:30 or 9:00

Mon: chest + 3 set 50/70 rep uper abdominal
Tue: Wings+ 2 sets bicep iner or outer
Wed: Shoulder + 3 set 50/70 rep uper abdominal
Thu: Triceps and Biceps
Fri: Off
Sat: Legs + Calf 1st week front legs 2nd week back legs
Sun: Off

Back