tren and test suspension

i would also like to know how to run this as my next cycle is going to be test sup and tren base........... i so cant wait :D

im 30 , looking to tighten up and get leaner.
I have been working out for 10 years on and off and have done many cycles before.
Last year I did Test Suspension and eq cycle and got crazy large from it but now im looking to get ripped, I have some dnp that I already started and my diet is very good .

so you experienced no pain from te suspension and you didint mind injecting ED?
what was your dose for the suspension? i would run that same dose and use Tren Ace @75 mg EOD

The Test Suspension didnt bother me, I was using 100mg eod and I loved it, My pumps were incredible from it , I woke every morning looking to run to the gym.
So How does running test susp 100 mg eod and tren 75 mg eod sound?

jrwinny32 said:
The Test Suspension didnt bother me, I was using 100mg eod and I loved it, My pumps were incredible from it , I woke every morning looking to run to the gym.
So How does running test susp 100 mg eod and tren 75 mg eod sound?

like shit, test suspension really should be shot 2x a day, but you can get away with ed. I would shoot 50mg of each ed. Personally i would run prop, but that is me, i will not run a water based steroid out of a multi dose vial.

jcp2 said:
like shit, test suspension really should be shot 2x a day, but you can get away with ed. I would shoot 50mg of each ed. Personally i would run prop, but that is me, i will not run a water based steroid out of a multi dose vial.

Why would you not run a water based steroid out of a multi dose vial?

water based in a multiple dose, towards the end of use it sticks around the sides. so make sure you shake it up every day!

Back