Tren E, Test Sus, water rention question? Any advice would be appreciated!

TDorb

Hey guys. heres a little info.
I've been prepping for my NPC bodybuilding show for the last two months. I still have six and a half months till my show. I've cut down to right around 11%-12% bf at 205 lbs and 5'11". I've been at 205 lbs for the last month while still losing bf. My macros a day is around 300-350 g of protein, 100-150 g of carbs and 40-50 g of fat. Only sugar in take is two servings of fruit a day and what is in my protein shake. I started my cycle 14 days ago. My cycle consists of tren E 200 mg every four days, test sus 250 mg every four days and half a mg of anastrozole every two days. This is the cycle my trainer wants me on. My diet has been the same and I have upped my cardio big time since I have started. I know I won't notice anything for a few weeks but I am starting to notice a lot more energy in the gym.
So since I have gave you all my info, my concern is this. Since I have started I have noticed my body holds a lot more water then usual. I drink at least two gallons a day but I don't piss like I drink two gallons. I don't look as lean and hard as I did before I started. With the rate I was going with dropping BF, since I have upped my cardio I feel like it should still be coming off. I understand this is part of it and it will eventually go away, but when does it start to go away and is there anything I can do to help drop the water?
I have done all the research I could do in the last year and a half prepping for this cycle. Just a few little tweaks I figure I could ask people that has ran this cycle. Any advice would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

Kind of a guess without bloodwork, but 1.75mg/wk anastrazole may not be enough to keep your estrogen down on that cycle.

That could be your water retention

For now is go to .5mg Adex EOD to see if that helps. You for want to risk crashing your E2 at this stage.

Also, consider really keeping an eye on your salt intake if you aren't already, though you probably are already watching it.

You could also consider scrapping the Sust for prop, which could conceivably help.

As was said without Blood work it is a guessing game and until you know your body and how you react to the compound AND your Adex the we all will be guessing. Hell you do not want to crash your estrogen.

Are you even knowledgeable in the sides of high and or Low estrogen ? SO yea you can up your Adex a little and see but without knowing your body again you are guessing. Where the hell is your coach not insisting on Blood work NOW. You say you have done research, I am afraid you have missed some real important items, AND they are basic. IE: blood work Before during and post...However if a problem arises guess what BW

Listen you see you are going to do a contest and you must know and prepare even if that means more expenses. If you ate not a seasoned competitor and are acquainted well on prep , water ret, AI and diet you should not do this, IMOP.

At 5-11 and 205lbs With BF% at 11 -12 % you've got a ways to go. You need that water intake. Do mot slow down on that because that's NOT the problem it is you E2 most probably.

You wouldn't go into a car race without knowing how your engine should run , a team to work it, and know how to drive ? SO your mechanic or you would have gotten all the readings, scope your engine to tune it. you need the same because as you described you engine / body is not tuned with the gas you are using...Get it? If your coach doesn't know all this then let him go, fire him.

The Simple Simon approach is BW to dial your hormones in for a balancing like a high performance engine So stop guessing and get BW ASAP, NOW then we and or experienced one can help

Dammit well ok I won't get my panties in a wad. But :Pat:

Where did you go OP ? Another hit and run. OP you never even told us how old you and I can put money on you are very young. For information only I tell you this is what the young bloods do...they do not like what we the experienced ones say so they just go where they get the answers they want to hear.

It may interest the ,new comers that we at O'logy like to help and in order to do that we must tell the truth the way we know it to be. OP so if you will revisit the site we can and will help. Never turn you away.

Back