Tren Night sweats

Irish Pride

I am curious if anyone can explain the reason behind the night sweats.

I would assume your body is chemically effected by the Tren but I was hoping to properly understand what is taking place chemically with your body to cause the sweats.

TIA

IRISH

Tren is a derived from Spartan blood, modern humans cannot cope with the strength and purity of this potent mixture, causing violent reactions like hairloss and sweating.

But really almost any steroid I've tried gave me night sweats for a bit, increase BP sometimes does it as well. It should subside though, I don't know the exact mechanism that causes you to sweat but I though the spartan blood thing sounded cool. FEel free to delete this post...

outlawtas2 said:
Tren is a derived from Spartan blood, modern humans cannot cope with the strength and purity of this potent mixture, causing violent reactions like hairloss and sweating.

this is true, but he said he was irish so he should be handling this better than most... i sence some british in is lineage

hahah

Irish Pride said:
Would this be similar to what women experience during mentapause? This would make sense?

yep, same mechanism...even to include women on birth control

If it was hormonal imballance then why is it only mostly with Tren? That theory doesnt even begin to make sense.

Last edited:
Tren is the only gear to give me night sweats and terrible insomnia. Have run Test E and Prop, Decca, Winstrol (winny), Var, D-bol, EQ, Primo, Masteron. As soon as I throw in the Tren, the bed is soaked every night and it doesn't stop until the Tren stops.

pineapple said:
If it was hormonal imballance then why is it only mostly with Tren? That theory doesnt even begin to make sense.

Holy shit, with your 8 years of experience I'd expect and better response then that. Let's think of it this way:

Menopausal women experience night sweats from lack of estrogen. So, doctor's perscribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and they sleep easier. Now, as we all know, test will aromatize into estrogen. I'm sure if you are the person that takes test with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), then you have little night sweat problem as you body will convert test to estrogen in attempt to keep you in balance. Now, if you are the person on test, and taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for bloat or prevention of gyno or whatever..I'd be willing to bet you'll probably experience some kind of mild night sweat. (when I was on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), i had night sweats every night; when off the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I did not).
Now, for Tren. Tren does not aromatize. Tren is 5 times more androgenic than test. Need I explain more? I'd be willing to bet if you added estrogen to the tren cycle, the night sweats would be reduced along with a significant weight gain

Last edited:
Aczech said:
Holy shit, with your 8 years of experience I'd expect and better response then that. Let's think of it this way:

Menopausal women experience night sweats from lack of estrogen. So, doctor's perscribe Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and they sleep easier. Now, as we all know, test will aromatize into estrogen. I'm sure if you are the person that takes test with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), then you have little night sweat problem as you body will convert test to estrogen in attempt to keep you in balance. Now, if you are the person on test, and taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for bloat or prevention of gyno or whatever..I'd be willing to bet you'll probably experience some kind of mild night sweat. (when I was on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), i had night sweats every night; when off the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I did not).
Now, for Tren. Tren does not aromatize. Tren is 5 times more androgenic than test. Need I explain more? I'd be willing to bet if you added estrogen to the tren cycle, the night sweats would be reduced along with a significant weight gain

This makes total sense. Good posting!

Aczech said:

Ok, I'm on Tren Ace only right now and no test. How do you explain no night sweats?

outlawtas2 said:

damn i always knew there was some other reason!! I WANT TO BE A SPARTAN! hahahahahaha

some people get side effects and some don't... you might be one of the lucky few who doesn't bro... or you might have bad stuff?? who knows man... and you hsould be on test along with tren ace... you don't wanna get shut down form tren....

crushershockey said:
some people get side effects and some don't... you might be one of the lucky few who doesn't bro... or you might have bad stuff?? who knows man... and you hsould be on test along with tren ace... you don't wanna get shut down form tren....
I make my own :)
Actually I only got Tren night sweats the very first time I used it. After that, never again. Maybe just the introduction of a new drug, just like deca, I dont get the side I did the first time I used it.

pineapple said:
Ok, I'm on Tren Ace only right now and no test. How do you explain no night sweats?

Maybe you need to up the dosage??? Are you feeling the strength effects of the tren? Maybe you sleep with the temperature in your apartment at 60 degrees?

outlawtas2 said:

Aczech said:
Maybe you need to up the dosage??? Are you feeling the strength effects of the tren? Maybe you sleep with the temperature in your apartment at 60 degrees?
I was on Tren Ace and Tren Hex. Temp here at 70F, and last time I benched 405 for three :) , before I fucked up my shoulder so now I'm recovering :)

Back