tren pellets

Just be wary, the conversion process leaves alot of chances for bacteria and the likes IMO.

Just make sure your willing to risk homebrewing, because its all on your own head.

Just be wary, the conversion process leaves alot of chances for bacteria and the likes IMO.

How? Are you talking about from pellets, or home brew in general.

Only way you can have bacteria in your solution is if you don't know how to brew and filter wrong. If thats the case, you shouldn't be brewing anyway.

How? Are you talking about from pellets, or home brew in general.

Only way you can have bacteria in your solution is if you don't know how to brew and filter wrong. If thats the case, you shouldn't be brewing anyway.

Mostly pellets. And on that note, how many people actually know how to homebrew properly?

Usually its a 20-something who thinks he can make is own gear, and botches it.

Finaplix just flat out suuuuuucks! But when you don't have a source or options like plenty of cash for already bottled up gear then I guess it is next best thing. I hate it though! Wont make it anymore, too much BS. I take that back, if I can't get good shit in the next 3 months then I'll make it again but I really don't like the shit!

The only Fina I've ever used was Finaplex. My aggression was through the roof on it I pretty much vowed to never use it again. To anyone who has done both (Finaplex and human grade powder), are the sides comparable? Or is the human grade stuff comparable? I loved the gains, but could have fucked up my job and marriage.

The only Fina I've ever used was Finaplex. My aggression was through the roof on it I pretty much vowed to never use it again. To anyone who has done both (Finaplex and human grade powder), are the sides comparable? Or is the human grade stuff comparable? I loved the gains, but could have fucked up my job and marriage.

Deff. right about the job and marriage thing!!! Ha!!! If you're one of those guys that gets like that on Tren then after your cycle is done you can end up at the end of a country music song!!!!:nono:

Deff. right about the job and marriage thing!!! Ha!!! If you're one of those guys that gets like that on Tren then after your cycle is done you can end up at the end of a country music song!!!!:nono:

haha. Did I mention I almost lost my dog? :insane:
Funny too, because it's only Tren. Nothing else does that to me.

Back