Tren/Prop/Winny

anabolicmass

Hey guys,
Looking into trying out my third cycle. So far ive had good results with some test. My next cycle is as planned.
Weeks 1-10: 100mg Test P EOD
Weeks 2-8: 75mg Tren A EOD
Weeks 2-8: 50mg Winstrol (winny) EOD

PCT: Clomid Weeks 1-2: 100mg ED
Weeks 2-4: 50mg ED

Some stats:
Height: 6ft 3
Weight: 204lbs
Training for 5 years now

Last summer i managed to hit 5% body fat at 189lbs with a strict diet.

Any opinions/criticism?

I've read that Winstrol (winny) is best used at either 50mg ED or 100mg EOD but other than that looks like you've got a pretty solid plan. Assuming this is a cutting cycle?

I've read that Winstrol (winny) is best used at either 50mg ED or 100mg EOD but other than that looks like you've got a pretty solid plan. Assuming this is a cutting cycle?

Only reason i went with the ED instead of EOD is i heard about the half life is around 8hours so it would be best to be ED? Gonna be a lot of pins for me :bash:

Going for very lean muscle gains, but in essence it will be a cutting cycle. Aiming to limit cardio 3-4 times a week, with a strict diet.

yeah bro... being a pin cushion is part of the short ester game. I would go for 50mg ED to keep the most stable levels possible. looks solid though. enjoy!

yeah bro... being a pin cushion is part of the short ester game. I would go for 50mg ED to keep the most stable levels possible. looks solid though. enjoy!

Thanks bro, i might log the cycle for interest in others wanting to do a similar cycle. I will keep an eye out on tren gyno (progesterone) but i have also read that the Winstrol (winny) can help prevent it. Thanks for the input

I would lose the Winstrol (winny). You already have tren which is much stronger and will do everything Winstrol (winny) can except for ten times better. It's just overkill. Good luck.

Just an update, getting ready to start this next week. Ive been doing some more research and i might throw in some Vit B6 along with the other supplements as its speculated that it could help prevent progesterone related gyno.

I would lose the Winstrol (winny). You already have tren which is much stronger and will do everything Winstrol (winny) can except for ten times better. It's just overkill. Good luck.

agree, i really don't get why everyone gets a hard-on for winstrol????

agree, i really don't get why everyone gets a hard-on for winstrol????

Supposedly the Winstrol (winny) can also help with some sides from the tren, and there has been some mention of them acting with slight synergy.

Not sure how much of this is truth?

Winny never lets you down. The pins are paintless low gyno effects. why take it out, Im really interested to see your gains from this cycle the next one i am running is
Prop 100 EOD 8 weeks
stan50 100 EOD 7 weeks

Good luck man sounds legit.

Winny never lets you down. The pins are paintless low gyno effects. why take it out, Im really interested to see your gains from this cycle the next one i am running is
Prop 100 EOD 8 weeks
stan50 100 EOD 7 weeks

Good luck man sounds legit.

Thanks champ!
I will throw some regular updates in this thread for those that are interested in running a similar cycle

Back