Tren replacement for cut during summer

Trenftw

Hello all

First my history and stats

220 lbs 6’2” roughly 12% bf

Extensive cycle experience for over 7 years
Most cycles have had tren involved
Recently took a year long break from gear and have just now begun running gear again.

I have been taking a small cycle of 180mg test e pw and 350 mg masteron pw

I have been cutting down for the past 6 weeks nicely but want to run a pretty heavy summer blast. Surprisingly I have been getting a recomp effect from this small cycle and eating 1600 calorie a day keto.

My original summer cycle plan
Weeks 1-20 test e 300mg
Weeks 1-20 eq 750 mg
Weeks 1-20 masteron 700 mg
Weeks 1-6 anavar 100mg ed
Weeks 1-6 t3 100mcg ed
Weeks 16-20 superdrol 20mg ed

My usual blast before my break would be
180mg test e pw
700-1050 tren a pw

Now I understand I can probably not achieve the same results as my previous cycles but I would like to get a look similar to the tren look.

I know you guys will probably trash me for the amount being used but I have ran many cycles high doses like this so I have plenty of experience with all these compounds.

I plan to be around 7-8% bf after the t3 run then up my cals
and carbs to fill out for the remainder of the cycle and gain some on the superdrol run at the end.

Tell me what u think

I've got no experience with doses that high, so can't really comment. I will say test, EQ, mast and anavar are my favorite compounds.

1. there is no equal replacement for tren.. tren is a monster

2. youre eating 1600 calories?? dafuk? why? your stats never call for that type of restriction

3. i would replace tren with npp... but run a strong dopamine agonist like prami and higher dosages.. thatll keep the bloat off (with your normal ai of course) npp is a 19-nor like tren, though not as strong its the closest youre going to get

I definitely understand there is no replacement for tren. I’m only hoping to get a look similar to the tren look when I’m in single digit bf.
I do the 1600 calorie diet based off of a guy I read about named buselmo. Search him some time. He has an interesting way of dieting.
Anyways, what do u suggest I run as a dose for the npp?
I’m still wanting to keep the rest of the proposed cycle the same but just replace my eq with the npp.

whats the highest youve ever ran npp or deca?
I definitely understand there is no replacement for tren. I***8217;m only hoping to get a look similar to the tren look when I***8217;m in single digit bf.
I do the 1600 calorie diet based off of a guy I read about named buselmo. Search him some time. He has an interesting way of dieting.
Anyways, what do u suggest I run as a dose for the npp?
I***8217;m still wanting to keep the rest of the proposed cycle the same but just replace my eq with the npp.

hope you can stay dialed into your ai with those high doses? age? whats the highest that you have ever ran npp or deca ?

Last edited:
So op, you spent time and energy on writting this thread but have not come back to get the suggestiong given to you.

Back