Tren/Test/Mast blend. Looking for advice

Karuthless

Ok gents I'm starting my second cycle and I'm wanting your advice on my cycle ect that you believe would be best. I just finished my PCT from my last cycle and I'm waiting a week or 2 and getting blood done to see how I'm looking. Once I'm on this second cycle around Week 4-5 I'll have blood done again to see where I'm at.

I have a blend of the following.
Test P 80mg
Tren A 80mg
Mast P 80mg

I know blends aren't the best but it's what I got. Next time I'll have a bottle of each to make my own blend. As this is my first time messing with tren should I just run the blend as is or just get a bottle of test or tren and up the dosage of one over the other? I've seen some recommend running double the test to tren and others run double the tren to test. To many mixed reviews.

I have camber on hand but not sure as to how to dose it through my cycle. Help needed.

Planing to run the cycle like this

Wk 1-14 Pinning 1cc blend EOD

Arimidex .25 EOD
Or
Nolva 20mg ED

After my last pin waiting 10 days not taking anything and starting PCT for 4 weeks

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Not sure to run HCG during Wk1 to Wk 14 and do 250iu twice a week or to wait till the last pin of the blend and during the 10 days to PCT run 500iu of HCG every day then move straight into my PCT on day 11. I see a lot of mixed reviews on this.

My first cycle was the basic 500 test E twice a week for 10 weeks. Didn't take a AI and no issues did a standard nolva PCT. luckily I'm not gyno prone.

Im here for knowledge so please let me know your thoughts. Also I know this is only my second cycle and I'm already running tren but it's what I have and I plan on using it.

Last edited:
Running this cycle is a bad idea. Your are a beginner who has alot of reading and researching to do. Reposting this in a different section doesn't change the responses that you will get here. It will only piss off the people who advised you the first time.

Already have everything ready to go just looking for advice on what I posted ect. ******NO SOURCE TALK READ THE BOARD RULES********

Last edited by a moderator:
Running this cycle is a bad idea. Your are a beginner who has alot of reading and researching to do. Reposting this in a different section doesn't change the responses that you will get here. It will only piss off the people who advised you the first time.

Very well put ^^. So OP you acknowledge this to not be good but you are going to do it because this is what you have. Why don't you go back and read that out loud to yourself.

No disrespect however this by your own admission is NOT arrogance so would you admit it is stupid. Some food for thought for you.

Stats ?

Last edited:
I'm plainly asking how does my cycle look lol. Would you change things? If so what? How do you run your HCG? How's my PCT look for this cycle ect. Thanks guys

I'm plainly asking how does my cycle look lol. Would you change things? If so what? How do you run your HCG? How's my PCT look for this cycle ect. Thanks guys

With the questions you are asking, you should read the beginner cycle stickys and do a proper basic test cycle. You should know how to use hcg and the difference between adex and nolva plus which one to use during cycle. With some research, you would know that your blend isn't a good cycle especially not for 14 weeks. This was all posted in your EXACT SAME THREAD YOU STARTED BEFORE...

OK sometimes I get so aggravated at you guys when you say you've been reading and don't know by now that we need stats. AND listen even though you think it may not be relevant at the time it would be common courtesy to answer our Q' like stats just because we asked.

You came believing we can help so then it would be respectful to give us good honest answers to not only to satisfy our curiosity but to HELP US HELP YOU.

From me, one more time please give us your complete stats including age

Thanks

Last edited:
I've be dining research for the 10th time lol I just find a lot of mixed things guys simple as that. I'm here to clear them up. Also I've seen guys run this blend 8-10-12-14-16-20 weeks. I know that Adex and nolva are different but I see some use nolva and some use Adex hint why I'm asking. Yes nolva can be ran with tren.
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html

I've be dining research for the 10th time lol I just find a lot of mixed things guys simple as that. I'm here to clear them up. Also I've seen guys run this blend 8-10-12-14-16-20 weeks. I know that Adex and nolva are different but I see some use nolva and some use Adex hint why I'm asking. Yes nolva can be ran with tren.
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/591717-nolva-19nors-whats-truth.html

if youve seen alot of guys do this blend then why not just ask them and see their logs? and your still a beginner.

I wish I wasn't so lazy as I would have by now created a sticky just with all the beginners whose threads start with, "Help! I didn't listen and now think I fuxd up my body because...." and then go on to talk about low libido or zero erections or depression/anger/mood problems.

I'm fairly new to this world and I bet I've read A HUNDRED of them now!!!!!

I recommend you read some of them. Then listen to folks here who have blogs, who wrote the beginner stickies, who have been here years and years.

Nothing more frustrating than when someone posts questions and then argues with the answers they receive.

Back