Tren the biggest myth.

For sure!!!!! Tren is wayyyy over hyped on the sides! Or I'm just a lucky one I don't get much night sweats or anything only thing is I sweat ALOT more during workout and at work

same here. i sweat alot normally so even during my workout its not much different. ive ran tren at 800mg per week before with no sides really....im sure thats nothing to you though foreverbulking...lol

I understand and apologize for approaching it this way. I agree you guys have the experience and knowledge that I lack. I do have a great work out and my diet is very clean, I did my research. My goal was not to push tren on others as the use of AAS is a personal opinion. Yes, I probably took nolva and lectro improperly but I was trying to prevent some sides and forums posts here claimed that was the way to go. I apologize and meant no disrespect just wanted to voice my experience and I hope I dont have horrible repercussions from my usage but if I do it is my fault and I will rightfully accept it was my abuse and not the AAS. Oh and no I was not banned look me up it was my very first post regarding a cycle this would be my second.

Oh and infection not shredded working on that one just bulked up a ton and look harder. Shredded takes time and proper routine, etc. as you already know from looking at your pic. My use of tren was to give me a jump start not to have a miracle drug, as I know you only get what you put in.

+1 the sides being overhyped. ffs you can use nolva with 19nors. And you can get away without using prolactin antagonizers if you control your estrogen.

Dickey, I am just curious but does anyone really know what they are talking about? I understand experience goes quit a ways but without a doctorate and a proper work up of each individual can anyone really truly claim to know how to use an AAS properly? I am not disrespecting any vets on here but just confused as everyone claims to have the answer yet they always seem to conflict from post to post. Namely as tren was never approved for human use we have nothing to go off of and from my research all we know is that rats at near lethal doses to them started to die(suprised? no). On this I am going to say it is all dependent upon the person and the gear they are using and really nothing I have read seems to be able to scientifically substantiate how much is too much or just right or really if running tren your first cycle is any different than having a few under your belt. I just wanted to express that my experience was not as bad as it has been made out to be, aside from insomnia, and some insane sweating. Also remember that part of post where I said to research thoroughly, I never advocated the use for first timers but wanted to take the sting out of the over hyped sides in my experience.

Dickey, I am just curious but does anyone really know what they are talking about? I understand experience goes quit a ways but without a doctorate and a proper work up of each individual can anyone really truly claim to know how to use an AAS properly? I am not disrespecting any vets on here but just confused as everyone claims to have the answer yet they always seem to conflict from post to post. Namely as tren was never approved for human use we have nothing to go off of and from my research all we know is that rats at near lethal doses to them started to die(suprised? no). On this I am going to say it is all dependent upon the person and the gear they are using and really nothing I have read seems to be able to scientifically substantiate how much is too much or just right or really if running tren your first cycle is any different than having a few under your belt. I just wanted to express that my experience was not as bad as it has been made out to be, aside from insomnia, and some insane sweating. Also remember that part of post where I said to research thoroughly, I never advocated the use for first timers but wanted to take the sting out of the over hyped sides in my experience.

I'm not Dickey, but I can tell you the reason why so many advocate holding off on tren until a couple cycles are under your belt is so you know what to do if a problem does arise. Roid rage is a myth in my opinion, but AAS DOES amplify what kind of person you are. If you feel a great deal of aggression from testosterone, you might be a very angry or short-tempered person while on something as potent as tren. Knowing that you're susceptible to this type of side effect would help you to prepare for something like this in case it happens. Another example would be possible estrogenic/prolactin sides; if you get gyno (prolactin can cause this as well) easily, it would be helpful to know this so you can prepare ahead of time, knowing what the symptoms are so you can prevent any problems before they occur.

I've been lucky so far in my experiences with tren, but I can't imagine what would happen if I developed the dreaded "tren cough" without having my injection technique perfected and having experienced everything from gushers (nicking a blood vessel) to hitting a nerve on more than one occasion. I would probably freak out and potentially injure myself with that tiny piece of steel firmly implanted in my leg/delt/ass. Experience helps with these types of situations so you are able to calmly and cooly react properly.

Are the sides over-hyped? Maybe for us lucky ones, but for those poor bastards that find themselves getting all the sides, I think it serves as a great warning so they can try to be ready for whatever may happen.

My .02c :)

Everyone experiences different effects to every compound.
I personally experienced zero side effects on 50mg TrenA eD with 500mg Test E/wk.
I added the TrenA on week 5 and ran it till the end of week 10(6 weeks).
I experienced fairly intense night sweats but not regularly. It came in waves, not every night did I experience this.
Injecting eD there is lots of potential for Tren cough. Even on injections where upon aspiration I was in a vein and moved the sharp, I still hardly experienced Tren cough. I did once or twice slightly and a few times noticed my lungs tightened up and felt as if I was going to puke. For ME, nothing severe.

EVERYTHING hits different people differently. I am one of the lucky ones who had next to no sides of TrenA *knock on wood*
But then again, maybe my Tren is underdosed, or maybe its a low quality product. You never really know until you try a few different labs.

Some people say TrenA injections burn like crazy. I never had any pain at all with a 25g shooting 0.5Cc eD, but my friend who uses a different lab says his TrenA burns like hell while being injected.
Always keep it mind your playing with anabolics and there is plenty of room for issues. Hope for the best and be smart about it.

Last edited:
I know guys that get zero sides on tren but i personally got every side in the book. I had terrible acne on my back and shoulders, high bp along with night sweats and horrible heart burn and digestive issues that lasted for months after i finished the tren. It killed my appetite so bad i stuggled to eat 2000 calories a day. I was on all the proper ancillaries and no steroid transformed my body like tren did but sadly i would never do it again becasue of the sides it gave me.

yea it is overhyped and since ur so happy about doing tren for sooo long, im sure youll be back here on this theard talking about how HARD is it to recover. Your running a 19nor for that long, your just being plain dumbbbbb, esp for your first cycle. Well you'll know when your on pct and off, because pct alone wont have u back to 100% after that long dose of tren my friend

yea it is overhyped and since ur so happy about doing tren for sooo long, im sure youll be back here on this theard talking about how HARD is it to recover. Your running a 19nor for that long, your just being plain dumbbbbb, esp for your first cycle. Well you'll know when your on post cycle therapy (pct) and off, because post cycle therapy (pct) alone wont have u back to 100% after that long dose of tren my friend

I should be fine all of my buddies who know that have ran tren for a very long time usually run 15-16 week cycles at way higher doses and are fine once they are done with clomid post cycle therapy (pct). As stated before it is all up to the individual, am I saying you are wrong no you could be 100% right but to state that as fact without any proof is -1 rep. Looking around on other forums and Anti dopings site most tren cycles are ran at the 15 week interval anyways. Here is to hoping you are 100% wrong.

I'm not Dickey, but I can tell you the reason why so many advocate holding off on tren until a couple cycles are under your belt is so you know what to do if a problem does arise. Roid rage is a myth in my opinion, but AAS DOES amplify what kind of person you are. If you feel a great deal of aggression from testosterone, you might be a very angry or short-tempered person while on something as potent as tren. Knowing that you're susceptible to this type of side effect would help you to prepare for something like this in case it happens. Another example would be possible estrogenic/prolactin sides; if you get gyno (prolactin can cause this as well) easily, it would be helpful to know this so you can prepare ahead of time, knowing what the symptoms are so you can prevent any problems before they occur.

I've been lucky so far in my experiences with tren, but I can't imagine what would happen if I developed the dreaded "tren cough" without having my injection technique perfected and having experienced everything from gushers (nicking a blood vessel) to hitting a nerve on more than one occasion. I would probably freak out and potentially injure myself with that tiny piece of steel firmly implanted in my leg/delt/ass. Experience helps with these types of situations so you are able to calmly and cooly react properly.

Are the sides over-hyped? Maybe for us lucky ones, but for those poor bastards that find themselves getting all the sides, I think it serves as a great warning so they can try to be ready for whatever may happen.

My .02c :)

First time I hit a nerve it was the scariest thing, but I had done my research so I was prepared as I could be(tbh though there is no prep. for that kind of pain lol) Also never got tren cough as I inserted slowly, aspirated, and depressed very slowly. The key here is as long as you research tren is no worse for a first cycle than test alone. If you look at the symptoms of test abuse they are the exact same as trens sides so really it doesnt matter what you do as long as you research.

I should be fine all of my buddies who know that have ran tren for a very long time usually run 15-16 week cycles at way higher doses and are fine once they are done with clomid post cycle therapy (pct). As stated before it is all up to the individual, am I saying you are wrong no you could be 100% right but to state that as fact without any proof is -1 rep. Looking around on other forums and Anti dopings site most tren cycles are ran at the 15 week interval anyways. Here is to hoping you are 100% wrong.

you are not ur friends keep that in mind, everyone recovers differently like how everyone reacts differently to aas. Why do such a long cycle, esp on ur first with tren.

lmao your fucking joke bro, -1 rep... def of a fagget. Heres my fucken proof the vets here on this board, go read the stickys before you start saying shit here. Your talking about tren being ran for 15-16 weeks, thats retarded just like ur friends. Tren at most is ran 12 weeks. THats pushing it

IMO you're not treating these compounds or even the idea of using gear with the respect it deserves.

People on here are telling you these things because of experience. No one is bull shitting you. They give you their opinions because they are trying to help. You ignored it went on and are extending it, and ignoring everyones advice against (yet again...who would've guessed you'd do that?).

Irregardless, don't go undercutting the veterans experience or opinions. You have no merit to do so.

Best of luck with recovery. BTW are we going to get a pre cycle, mid cycle and after post cycle therapy (pct) pic to see how well everything panned out?

First time I hit a nerve it was the scariest thing, but I had done my research so I was prepared as I could be(tbh though there is no prep. for that kind of pain lol) Also never got tren cough as I inserted slowly, aspirated, and depressed very slowly. The key here is as long as you research tren is no worse for a first cycle than test alone. If you look at the symptoms of test abuse they are the exact same as trens sides so really it doesnt matter what you do as long as you research.
Right, and you did your research...why? Because you heard of the scary sides that come with this compound. Point is that most folks won't do ANY research aside from where to buy it and maybe look into what a post cycle therapy (pct) is. Think how many damn anavar only cycle threads we get here - I can't imagine if all those kids were jumping on tren instead. :p You're the exception to the rule, which doesn't make the rule (promoting tren for a later cycle) obsolete. :)

You guys are giving the OP shit for no good reason.

Tren sides are overhyped. This was his first cycle. He took tren and didn't die. Nolva and a 19-nor? TONS of people do this with no problem.

As for his first cycle not being test only... I think test is a decent drug, but I think people go to extremes with it way too much. You have a ton of people in the "test is best" camp (which I think is complete bullshit) and then you have a bunch of people on the other side who love low test. I believe test dosages should be cycled according to your goals. If you're trying to get lean, not gain a ton of water weight, and looking for quality gains over sheer mass and scale numbers, then tren completely shits on test.

If you have mods and folks with decades of AAS use saying to first time users not to I tend to listen.

What we are trying to say is not to down play tren sides. Just because 9 out of 10 suffer mild to low tren sides there is that 1 individual that hasvall of them. Are we the same guys in tgose boards that we look at and shake our heads in disbelife or do we want to set this forum apart as one who does the right thing. We can be like every other forum that is full of meat heads or we can be the forum that makes sure we inform our members those whoa view us and know we are not a bunch juice heads but thinking individuals who happen to use AAS. That is the reason I joined and take part here. I am not a member of another board everything I meed specially well though out advice I find it here. Hard to find anywhere else.

You guys are giving the OP shit for no good reason.

Tren sides are overhyped. This was his first cycle. He took tren and didn't die. Nolva and a 19-nor? TONS of people do this with no problem.

As for his first cycle not being test only... I think test is a decent drug, but I think people go to extremes with it way too much. You have a ton of people in the "test is best" camp (which I think is complete bullshit) and then you have a bunch of people on the other side who love low test. I believe test dosages should be cycled according to your goals. If you're trying to get lean, not gain a ton of water weight, and looking for quality gains over sheer mass and scale numbers, then tren completely shits on test.

This guy said it best, my intention was exactly that I used tren and didn't die as most would have you believe. I in no way told anyone not to research anything but rather to do the work then jump into tren if they feel it is something they can handle.

I think going over 12 weeks for first cycle is too much..Not to mention the tren but like i said earlier whats done is done. Either way be great to see pics bro

Back