Trenbolone and Hairloss: this can be a solution?

Univers3

Hi mates,

I'm pretty new here but i'm starting to explore this wonderful forum and you already saved me from a complete disaster :D

I will start my first Test only cycle this monday BUT for be a noob I have bought 20ml(2000mg) of Tren. (that will not be used in this cycle)

A little premise: I suffer of Male Bald Pattern (Front only) and to fight it I started to took finasteride 0.5mg ED one month ago with no sides until now.
Finasteride block the conversion of the Testosterone to DHT and this will be a perfect joint venture for my first cycle.
But a big problem will come taking the Tren too, because I saw that Finasteride will be totally ineffective against hair loss caused by Tren (Anyone confirm that?)

Normally the hair will be at different stages of death: Start of thinning process -> Thinner and shorter -> Atrophied
When they reach the last stage, they are lost forever and ever. (In fact Finasteride will re-grow only the hairs that have not reached the final stage, so it will give you back 5-6 month of hairs at max)

Keeping in mind that my priority is to keep the biggest amount of hair, Let's go to the question of a million dollars:
In a cycle of 10 weeks there will be some results running the Tren (i.e. 300mg/wk) 1 week ON and 2 weeks OFF???

Example:
1-10 week: 500mg of Test
1-4-7-10 week: 300mg of Tren

Why these 2 weeks off? Simply: To give the time at the follicles that come from a week of Tren to recover a little and don't kill it.
So when i finish the cycle and continuing the Finasteride therapy the weakened hairs will regain strength and will not fall.

My plan have a reason to exist? It could work? Or this will be a totally waste of money?

Sorry for this long post and for my english.
I'm very curious to hear your answers guys :D

For starters, finasteride is an androgen blocker - period. This is why many men on hair treatment regimens end up having low testosterone later on as it doesn't just prevent the conversion of DHT from testosterone...

I'm sorry to say that you have to make a choice here; hair or AAS. You WILL go bald eventually, blame mother nature, AAS just accelerates that. I've never heard of tren having any sort of profound impact on hair loss beyond the scope of a 5a reductase inhibitor, probably due to it being quite androgenic is where this idea comes from?

The problem with your idea is two-fold; one, it takes time for the hormone to build up to effective levels in your blood stream, provided by esters - and two, this would cause you one hell of a rollercoaster effect with one of the most potent hormones there are. Rollercoaster rides are great, but not with hormonal swings, as that brings on side effects and serious emotional issues.

You can try Nizoral shampoo if you'd like, but as someone that has seen thousands upon thousands of dollars thrown at hair loss by close friends - only to end in losing it anyway, I'd give it serious thought if this is the path you truly want to embark upon.

My .02c :)

Your best bet is to stick to low doses of testosterone and compounds that are very anabolic and not very androgenic(Nandrolones).

I second the nizoral recommendation, results are very impressive and people don't realize it takes 6 months for positive results on hair to peak.

Back