Trenbolone lovers who HATE tren anxiety

MattPorter

Would like to have a member who likes tren, but suffers from tren induced anxiety

test out a product in combination with trenbolone (acetate/ennathate) for

remedying anxiousness and nervousness from tren administration. The ingredients in Sustain Alpha Gel

(namely 7,8 benzoflavone) induce anxiolytic effects through GABAergic pathways.

The user should feel, calm, chill and in control. Too many people forgo this king aas and

it would be cool if a product like a highly absorbed topical could alleviate symptoms.

Any Sensitive tren users interested?

-Matt

This should be a viable alternative to becoming addicted to valiums or xanax etc...

I would like to get some user feedback

-Matt

I actually, until that other thread, had no idea how prevalent the use of those drugs was to sleep.

I actually have used Test/tren alongside dermacrine which basically has the same ingredient and it did it mainly to treat anxiety-induced tren.

Without going into further details, it did exactly that and it was the best part of my cycle so far! (now I've dropped tren/topicals/orals and just doing test/masteron which I will be comparing to AHv3 which I have also used alongside test)

I actually have used Test/tren alongside dermacrine which basically has the same ingredient and it did it mainly to treat anxiety-induced tren.

Without going into further details, it did exactly that and it was the best part of my cycle so far! (now I've dropped tren/topicals/orals and just doing test/masteron which I will be comparing to AHv3 which I have also used alongside test)

Thank you for providing feedback :)

Would like to have a member who likes tren, but suffers from tren induced anxiety

test out a product in combination with trenbolone (acetate/ennathate) for

remedying anxiousness and nervousness from tren administration. The ingredients in Sustain Alpha Gel

(namely 7,8 benzoflavone) induce anxiolytic effects through GABAergic pathways.

The user should feel, calm, chill and in control. Too many people forgo this king aas and

it would be cool if a product like a highly absorbed topical could alleviate symptoms.

Any Sensitive tren users interested?

-Matt

So this takes the fear out of your heart??? Good supplement for BMX Riding???

Heh right now Im actually testing Selegiline along with other compounds to see what "mental" side effects can be avoided on-cycle.

Still on day 2, not seeing much so far but I did find it easier today to go back to sleep after waking up and having a small breakfast.Gym aggression state is not there but I find myself working harder so I'm not exactly sure what's happening.I'm giving this a full length of a cycle (30~+days) to see what I get out of it.This weekend I'll see what effects alcohol will give (less/more tolerence?) yeah a bit stupid but I said I'm trying everything lol

PS: ATM I'm on 150mg~ test/200~mg masteron and 45mg dymethazine pretty much a cruise but threw a little extra to ensure I don't lose anything.
Gonna get some blood results next week and see what this can do, apparently selegiline can promote immune system (it's famous for being neuro protective as well)

I love tren and did 10 week cycles on it in the past. Strangely, never experienced any aforementioned anxiety. Aggression was thru the roof though, worse than any other AAC for me. Also, what about just taking GABA directly, does wonders for me when I need it.

Still on day 2, not seeing much so far but I did find it easier today to go back to sleep after waking up and having a small breakfast.Gym aggression state is not there but I find myself working harder so I'm not exactly sure what's happening.I'm giving this a full length of a cycle (30~+days) to see what I get out of it.This weekend I'll see what effects alcohol will give (less/more tolerence?) yeah a bit stupid but I said I'm trying everything lol

PS: ATM I'm on 150mg~ test/200~mg masteron and 45mg dymethazine pretty much a cruise but threw a little extra to ensure I don't lose anything.
Gonna get some blood results next week and see what this can do, apparently selegiline can promote immune system (it's famous for being neuro protective as well)
Interested in hearing more on your experiences.

I love tren and did 10 week cycles on it in the past. Strangely, never experienced any aforementioned anxiety. Aggression was thru the roof though, worse than any other AAC for me. Also, what about just taking GABA directly, does wonders for me when I need it.

Oral Gaba is shown to have poor effects due to crossing the blood-brain-barrier.

L theanine is a viable option

sustain alpha asorbs percutaneously so you will get more actives in the blood without loss of ingredients

-matt

Oral Gaba is shown to have poor effects due to crossing the blood-brain-barrier.

L theanine is a viable option

sustain alpha asorbs percutaneously so you will get more actives in the blood without loss of ingredients

-matt

Makes me think about how sustain alpha and selegiline would interact!
Selegiline seems to amplify whatever nootropic, stimulant..etc you ingest.Still too soon to tell what effects I'm getting at the moment

So far I've been sleeping "lighter" and for shorter periods of time, not a good thing for me because I don't actually have work hours I get paid by a sponsor and all I need to do is sit around and grow.

Makes me think about how sustain alpha and selegiline would interact!
Selegiline seems to amplify whatever nootropic, stimulant..etc you ingest.Still too soon to tell what effects I'm getting at the moment

So far I've been sleeping "lighter" and for shorter periods of time, not a good thing for me because I don't actually have work hours I get paid by a sponsor and all I need to do is sit around and grow.

Would be interested in knowing how selegiline works with it.

hey you gotta be really careful with selegiline. Not recommended for most people. Selegiline is an MAO-I. Monoamine oxidase inhibitor. It has powerful effects on the brain and neurotransmitters. Selegiline can be life threatening if taken with certain foods specifically foods containing tyramine. Stuff like cheese can cause dangerous effects while taking selegiline.

I Highly recommend people stay away from selegiline and only use if doctor prescribed.

Selegiline can cause serotonin syndrome or other problems when combined with stimulants EVEN CAFFEINE. More powerful stimulants can be even more of an issue

Please be careful everyone and do your research

Back