TRT lifer planning second cycle

I will be finishing my first cycle next week. It was 12 wks of Test Cyp at 500 mg a week. No PCT because I am on TRT. I will just drop down to my normal TRT dosage. Everything went well except my mid-cycle labs revealed my estradiol was high. I will run my AI higher next time.

In my research, I read that time on equals time off before next cycle. But this always refers to people not on TRT. Does this still hold true for a fella on TRT?

Also, I bulked on my first cycle and will probably end up with over 30 lb gain. Obviously it's not all muscle and I'll lose some weight so I would like to bulk again. I have read that most of the time another Testosterone cycle at a higher dosage is the norm for a second cycle. I would like to add another component to my second cycle such as Deca. I don't have my dosages decided upon yet. Does anyone have any good thoughts on using Test/Deca for a second cycle?

Thanks

I would recommend not using Deca until you know you can manage estradiol. I am assuming you adjusted your AI dose after mid-cycle blood work. I would encourage you to get blood work now so you can see if your E2 is now being managed properly.

Deca s a19 nor...read up..not only estroidal but your blood will thicken over time as well....giving blood help s this should that occur

I would recommend not using Deca until you know you can manage estradiol. I am assuming you adjusted your AI dose after mid-cycle blood work. I would encourage you to get blood work now so you can see if your E2 is now being managed properly.

I hope this isn't considered an "old" thread by now. I did adjust my AI dosage after my blood work to .25mg every day. I talked to you a little about it in a previous post about my lab results. I truly feel that helped a lot but I will also get labs done again. I feel like I can manage estradiol better.

I will run a 10 - 12 week Test/Deca cycle. I found some example cycles. They range from:

350-500 mg Test Cyp a week
200-300 mg Deca a week
Split into two injections weekly.

Is it better to stay on the lower end or the higher end of that scale?

I know that progesterone could be a problem with Deca. Everything I read talks about running Prami or Caber or Anastrozole but I cannot find an example cycle with those in it.

Will progesterone be a problem on a cycle at those dosages?

Could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction on where I can read about which drug and how much to run with my cycle? OR BETTER YET JUST TELL ME?

Can I get by with just Anastrozole dosed at .25 mg every day?

Thanks

I haven't seen your previous lab results with your last cycle, but what e2 values did your blood work come back with?

Depending on how high your e2 raised, and how much bodyfat you have will determine your AI dose. Higher bodyfat=more aromatase (The mechanism to which testosterone is converted to estrogen.)

As far as prolactin control, keeping e2 low will prevent most problems, BUT... I've had issues when my e2 was in good shape.

I've used pramipexole in my 19nor cycles for prolactin control. Generally, I start at .1mg per day and slowly work my way up to .5 mg per day. This drug, in may peoples' case, makes you feel like shit if you start too high. I usually go .1-.2mg for the first week, and keep moving up slowly.

And i'll add: Unfortunately, everyone is different will AI dosages. It varies greatly from person to person, and blood work is the only guide post.

The doses at the high end look fine for a second cycle, provided you know how to manage E2 now. Myself I wouldn't worry about progesterone being an issue with deca at 300mg. This is actually the same cycle I just finished (i used 600 test and had HCG also) I used .25 arimidex EOD and E2 was fine, but if you know yours gets elevated, try ED or .5 EOD.

I am taking 500 mg a week Test Cyp and .5 mg Anastrozole twice a week. My labs showed total test at 3706 and estradiol at 95.

After some advice I raised my Anastrozole dosage to .25 mg every day. I'm pretty sure that worked but I don't have the labs yet to prove it. Just going on how I feel at this point. September 10 will be my last pin.

Do I take Prami along with the Anastrozole or just the Prami?

Thanks

Last edited:
I haven't seen your previous lab results with your last cycle, but what e2 values did your blood work come back with?

Depending on how high your e2 raised, and how much bodyfat you have will determine your AI dose. Higher bodyfat=more aromatase (The mechanism to which testosterone is converted to estrogen.)

As far as prolactin control, keeping e2 low will prevent most problems, BUT... I've had issues when my e2 was in good shape.

I've used pramipexole in my 19nor cycles for prolactin control. Generally, I start at .1mg per day and slowly work my way up to .5 mg per day. This drug, in may peoples' case, makes you feel like shit if you start too high. I usually go .1-.2mg for the first week, and keep moving up slowly.

I was taking 500 mg a week Test Cyp and .5 mg Anastrozole twice a week. My labs showed total test at 3706 and estradiol at 95 the day after pin.

After some advice I raised my Anastrozole dosage to .25 mg every day. I'm pretty sure that worked but I don't have the labs yet to prove it. Just going on how I feel at this point. September 10 will be my last pin.

Do I take Prami along with the Anastrozole or just the Prami?

Thanks

Back