TRT or First Cycle without low T levels

CeasarG

36 years old, test levels @ 20.5nmol.

Clinic recommended 125mg every 5 days.

Mate who's abused steroids for years thinks that's far too low with my natural levels. Says anything below 250 will have no effect at all. Just shut me down. Ideally I should start on 500mg per week.

Been training natural for 15 years or so. I have kids now. Not looking to have supraphysiological levels. Just want to optimise and look good and feel better about myself now I'm getting a bit older.

Interested to hear others thoughts.
125mg every 5 days will be good?
Nowhere near enough?
My natural levels too high anyway so don't bother?

For the record this would be my first ever dabble into AAS. 100% natural. Now I have had children and reached limits in the gym, I'd like a little extra help.

in that thread it says that 500mg of testosterone A, E, per week, with aromasin, or arimidex for an Ai, and with HCG for 12 weeks or so would do it right followed by pct with nolvacex and clomid.

do it right and simple and stop trying to figure it out on your own as you will mess up your E2 levels and havve a world of sides in you.
read the thread and then ask here again to get it right.

be sure to get blood labs done (female panel) before, midway through the cycle and after pct.
and learn how to dial into your ai as well. lots of threads here on that topic and lots of learned vets here that can help you out.

Thank you. The link you've posted doesn't seem to work, taken to "page not found". So your recommendation is similar to my friend who suggested 500mg (including hcg and rest of PCT protocol).

Do you think that 125mg every 5 days is far too low? This is what the TRT clinic I had a consultation with recommended.

So I have a medical professional advising one thing, but an experienced friend disagreeing with them. So I'm torn as to who is right.

Thanks again. Yes I will be doing full blood test pre, mid and towards end of cycle to keep eye on hormone levels, lipid profiles, LDL, HDL, organ function etc.etc.

Thank you. The link you've posted doesn't seem to work, taken to "page not found". So your recommendation is similar to my friend who suggested 500mg (including hcg and rest of PCT protocol).

Do you think that 125mg every 5 days is far too low? This is what the TRT clinic I had a consultation with recommended.

So I have a medical professional advising one thing, but an experienced friend disagreeing with them. So I'm torn as to who is right.

i fixed the link so you can see it now. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...4553-beginners-guide-proper-nutrition-3j.html

best place to get good info on your need is here, Megatron a MOD here is more experience in giving out advice which is spot on.

Last edited:
Thanks again. Yes I will be doing full blood test pre, mid and towards end of cycle to keep eye on hormone levels, lipid profiles, LDL, HDL, organ function etc.etc.

have you been able to do bloods yet? feel free to post your numbers here.

125 every 5 days is not far too low for trt &

they merely threw that number at you for starters

that dosage isnt etched in stone

after a lot of weeks & blood surveys

the clinic will custom taylor the dosage

if you plan on doing steroid cycles don't get yourself enrolled in the trt yet

they see in the bloodwork

that youre doing things on your own they will ban you

Testosterone replacement therapy is doses that would be high normal for most males in their early 20s. So 125mg every 5 days is what the norm is. Anything really above 200mg is supraphysiological levels. Trt is not over 200 a week

Back