trying to get things straight.

railrider

Set me straight please. GHRP 2 stimulates the production of natural GH there fore it doesn't shut down ones natural system correct. CJC-1295 signals for more gh release but does it affect the natural system with any shut down when stopped. can either be used alone or should they be used together. This will be my first go around with peptides. Goal is to decrease bf and to increase my sense of well being in conjunction with TRT. THANKS.

Set me straight please. GHRP 2 stimulates the production of natural GH there fore it doesn't shut down ones natural system correct. CJC-1295 signals for more gh release but does it affect the natural system with any shut down when stopped. can either be used alone or should they be used together. This will be my first go around with peptides. Goal is to decrease bf and to increase my sense of well being in conjunction with TRT. THANKS.
Railraider,

Yes, you are correct on both sequences.

They can both be used alone but to use CJC-1295 by itself, you have to really know your body. GHRP-2 is much better as a stand alone if you had to pick one.

When put together, you will not double but TRIPLE the result. They both help each other work.

This is very basic but I hope it helps.

SRC

GHRP-2 can be used indefinitely if dosed properly.

The reason I say "properly" is due to the fact that it can cause a rise in prolactin/cortisol if dosed above saturation dose (100mcg/100k of body weight per dose) for a longer period of time. GHRP-6 is better about this but can still raise p/c levels over time, just not as much as GHRP-2. Ipamorelin does not have this affect at all, even when dosed above saturation.

I know you did not directly ask about prolactin/cortisol, but that is really the only side effects you have to keep in mind while on any GHRP. There are studies where subjects have used 5 plus years with no side effects at all.

Cool thanks for the extra info. Looks like ipamorelin would be a better choice for beginning. What would be an effective starter dose/day.

Last edited:
Railraider,

Yes, you are correct on both sequences.

They can both be used alone but to use CJC-1295 by itself, you have to really know your body. GHRP-2 is much better as a stand alone if you had to pick one.

When put together, you will not double but TRIPLE the result. They both help each other work.

This is very basic but I hope it helps.

SRC

Care to elaborate on the usage of CJC-1295 solo/on really knowing your body?
-thanks

Last edited:
What would be recommended dosage for me with hgh fragment176-191 and GHRP-6? I know 500mcgs in 3 shots everyday of the fragment is super effective but GHRP-6? 300mcgs SRC suggested to me if I remember correct in 1shot at time of 3rd fragment shot. Then when I finish the fragkit continue GHRP-6 at the dosage of 500mcgs/ED 3 shot split? I'll plan to do 3 kits of fragment and 4-5kits of GHRP-6 over all

What would be recommended dosage for me with hgh fragment176-191 and GHRP-6? I know 500mcgs in 3 shots everyday of the fragment is super effective but GHRP-6? 300mcgs SRC suggested to me if I remember correct in 1shot at time of 3rd fragment shot. Then when I finish the fragkit continue GHRP-6 at the dosage of 500mcgs/ED 3 shot split? I'll plan to do 3 kits of fragment and 4-5kits of GHRP-6 over all

The saturation does for GHRP-6 is 100mcg but there is no written law that states you have to dose 100mcg, you can always go lighter. This dose can be administered 3 times daily.

So while you are on HGH Fragment, I would recommend one dose pm at 100mcg. Once finished with your Frag, then add the other 2 doses of GHRP-6. This would also be a good time to add a GNRH ie. Mod GRF (1-29).

I hope this helps.

SRC

The saturation does for GHRP-6 is 100mcg but there is no written law that states you have to dose 100mcg, you can always go lighter. This dose can be administered 3 times daily.

So while you are on HGH Fragment, I would recommend one dose pm at 100mcg. Once finished with your Frag, then add the other 2 doses of GHRP-6. This would also be a good time to add a GNRH ie. Mod GRF (1-29).

I hope this helps.

SRC

Yes THANX JOEY!! So I'm VERY thick skulled so you're suggesting use GHRP-6 and once the frag has run out use ModGRF(1-29)-cjc1295? I'm down!! LOL Same saturation dose?

Alright I decided my first go would be with ghrp 6. Now I've read many different protocols with multiple results from 100mcg pre bed for anti-aging to 100mcg 3x/day for body buildingI will be adding this to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and my main goals are the fat loss, energy, sleep quality, and the added well being. Could some of you please share your protocols and results. I'm 31yrs 5'9" 190lbs. My original plan is to do 100mcg post workout and pre bed. Thanks.

Im 29, 5'7" 178lbs(now!), I'ld estimate 10-12%. I was 195lbs at 13-15% before beginning my peptides 1freaking week ago! This is my first time to use GHRP-6, I have used HGHfragment 176-191 5mg in my last 20wk aas cycle this summer tho and found very impressive results so I'm doing it again, without steroids. I notice this time without 750mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of tren or wini, I'm certainly not superman. When I was on all that plus the peptides, I was ridiculous freaky strong and had endurance for days on end. This time I feel VERY sleepy, I get bad headaches and increased shitts.I'll say I do definitely feel much greater "well being", I instantly dropped serious body fat just like when test first hits me in beginning a steroid cycle. SRC provided me a really awesome quality value and potency in my HGH fragment and GHRP-6! FAST delivery too as we're almost neighbors! My schedule is HGHfragment (176-191)100mcgs 3xday and GHRP-6 100mcgs at last hgh frag shot.

Im 29, 5'7" 178lbs(now!), I'ld estimate 10-12%. I was 195lbs at 13-15% before beginning my peptides 1freaking week ago! This is my first time to use GHRP-6, I have used HGHfragment 176-191 5mg in my last 20wk aas cycle this summer tho and found very impressive results so I'm doing it again, without steroids. I notice this time without 750mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of tren or wini, I'm certainly not superman. When I was on all that plus the peptides, I was ridiculous freaky strong and had endurance for days on end. This time I feel VERY sleepy, I get bad headaches and increased shitts.I'll say I do definitely feel much greater "well being", I instantly dropped serious body fat just like when test first hits me in beginning a steroid cycle. SRC provided me a really awesome quality value and potency in my HGH fragment and GHRP-6! FAST delivery too as we're almost neighbors! My schedule is HGHfragment (176-191)100mcgs 3xday and GHRP-6 100mcgs at last hgh frag shot.

Nothing but great things comming from these guys :wiggle:

Going to be doing 100mcg GHRP 6 & 100mcg CJC 1295 W/O DAC PWO AND PRE BED DAILY. My question is can I draw both dosages into the same pin or will it compromise the peptides structure? Should they be pinned separate?

Going to be doing 100mcg GHRP 6 & 100mcg CJC 1295 W/O DAC PWO AND PRE BED DAILY. My question is can I draw both dosages into the same pin or will it compromise the peptides structure? Should they be pinned separate?

Yes you can draw both into the same pin, it will not compromise either sequence.

Back