Trying tren for the first time

Scott_skydive

Wanted a little input on my next planed cycle.

Weeks 1-16 750mg TEST E week

Weeks 2-16 400mg TREN A week
***100mg eod***

Weeks 10-16 200mg MAST E week

Weeks 12-16!50mg Pin winny ED

Weeks 1-20 .5 dostinex ED

Weeks 16-20 Clomid 100/100/50/50

Weeks 16-20 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Have not decided how to run hcg... During the duration of total cycle... Or as a blast at the end of my cycle.

I have been training for about 10 years now, Training very hard for the last four years, 5'10 190lbs 6-7% BF.

Breaking down Marcos 3,500kcal

40% carb 40% Protein 20% fats

I think there are some issues with your planned cycle.

If you're trying a new compound, why have so many mixed in? Where is the AI (masteron isn't sufficient)? HCG during cycle.

I have used masteron and test, new to Tren...
I have a bottle of letro, u think a smsll dose 1.25 every other day would be sufficient?

I think there are some issues with your planned cycle.

If you're trying a new compound, why have so many mixed in? Where is the AI (masteron isn't sufficient)? HCG during cycle.

That's a shit ton of caber. Either you're rich, or haven't researched the cost, or are setting yourself up to buy some advil @ ancillary prices.

What AI are you planning to use on cycle? That's quite a bit of test, you'll very likely need one.

How did you come to the 6-7% BF figure, out of curiosity? That's quite low.

I have used masteron and test, new to Tren...
I have a bottle of letro, u think a smsll dose 1.25 every other day would be sufficient?

Haha...1.25 of letro is not a small dose, within a weeks time your libido will take a shit.
Try .05....it obvious you still need to do some research. Your proposing close to a competition cycle.
If it's your first time with tren, you should use just tren. If your set on 3 compounds than for fuck sake, drop the winnie and run your mast. Why sky rocket your cholesterol and BP just for recreational use? In conjuction with tren is where winnie becomes dangerous.
What are your previous cycles?

Yeah, I have it on hand.. And yes it was expensive...
I typically have prolactin sides from deca... Assuming it will be the same with Tren.

Going to run with .5 letro every other day..

As far as bodyfat... I used a dexa scanner at the university I study under... Could not get the bod pod to calculate residual air in lungs... Masters of kinesiology.

Exactly why I asked for input before I start.. And yes it is pre-contest... I may drop the winny this go around...

I have run dozens of cycles.. Just never tried Tren..
Ladt cycle was
Weeks 1-18:
750mg sustanon a week pin eod.
400mg masteron a a week pin eod.
1g adex everyday
1.25 letro 3 x a week
**i know it's a lot of letro, have had gyno issues in the past, fortunately not problem with libido
Weeks 14-18
Winny 50mg ed

Weeks 20-24
Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Haha...1.25 of letro is not a small dose, within a weeks time your libido will take a shit.
Try .05....it obvious you still need to do some research. Your proposing close to a competition cycle.
If it's your first time with tren, you should use just tren. If your set on 3 compounds than for fuck sake, drop the winnie and run your mast. Why sky rocket your cholesterol and BP just for recreational use? In conjuction with tren is where winnie becomes dangerous.
What are your previous cycles?

I would go with Test-E @ 350mg/wk, and Tren-A @75mg ED tapering up to 150mg ED if you can tolerate it. Mast @ 500mg EW also.

For AI, rather than crushing your E2 with letro, I would start adex @ 0.25mg-0.5 EOD, keep the letro in reserve to ease your mind.

HCG protocol is up to you. 250IU 2x/wk throughout the cycle is pretty common. For reference, I blast 500IU ED for the last ten days of my cycle up til a day or two before PCT.

Listen to this advice. Im 4 weeks into this exact cycle except lower test. If your as lean as you say and your tren is legit. The results are nothing short of amazing.
Fuck winny unless your prepping for a show

I would go with Test-E @ 350mg/wk, and Tren-A @75mg ED tapering up to 150mg ED if you can tolerate it. Mast @ 500mg EW also.

For AI, rather than crushing your E2 with letro, I would start adex @ 0.25mg-0.5 EOD, keep the letro in reserve to ease your mind.

HCG protocol is up to you. 250IU 2x/wk throughout the cycle is pretty common. For reference, I blast 500IU ED for the last ten days of my cycle up til a day or two before PCT.

No, if you do EOD that is half of a week right? So half of 7. If you dont agree then try adding the total over 2 weeks time. 14 days you would have 7 injections of 100, for a total of 700 mg. divide by 2 and back at 350.

Your basing it off of a 7 day week. That all disappears when u pin eod. True your average would be 350 per week but not actual.

If your going to go there, technically a 7 day week is not a good way to run a cycle. Some will pin e3d with longer esters. So every week that passes, your pinning on a different day.

Will switch over to A-dex...
Thanks man

Back