Turinabol cycle blood test results doc

robbocopp

Disclaimer: This is not an endorsement for steroids, taking steroids and all results are personal and may vary considerably from person to person.

(it isn't for legal reasons it's just that I don't want others to do something stupid cause of me!)

That said here are some blood / gains/losses results pre-and-af a 30 day steroid cycle 50mg/ED Turinabol:

quick stats:
5:8.5" 39 years old roughly 200lbs
workout 6 days/week - 2x each body part - sundays off... workouts did NOT change pre-post cycle.

Cycle was 30 days Turinabol ONLY 50mg / day ... no other supplements taken.. diet did NOT change throught cycle.

I was planning a 40 days cycle however, after the 29th day I started feeling a bit tired so I stopped turinabol.

Cholesterol before cycle 45hdl/85ldl after cycle 15hdl / 148ldl after post cycle therapy (pct) 31 hdl / 89 ldl (huge improvement - within healthy limits)

Liver values before sgot 10 / sgpt 12 after cycle 110 / 78 after post cycle therapy (pct) 53 / 58 ( big improvement - close to healthy limits)

CPK before??? after cycle 2145IU/L after post cycle therapy (pct)1015 IU/L (improvement - better)

Blood Patelets
before ??? after cycle 470k after post cycle therapy (pct) 452k (improvement - very close to healthy limits)

Urea and Creatine levels both a bit elevated pre & post -- but since they were elevated pre no reason to suspect T-bol use had any effect positive or negative.

Diet stayed the same - only olive oil / peanuts and fishoil. Lots of fish, chicken, some cottage cheese, loads of veggies, some fruits.

post cycle therapy (pct): started the day I stopped turinabol consisted of:
40mcg ED Clenbuterol (20 days)
40mg ED tamox (14days than 20mgED 14 days)
3x 1000mg fishoil ED
1500mg Vitamin C ED
3x 175mg ED Silybum marianum (milk thistle) for 15 days
CLA 3x 1000mg ED

Gains / Losses:
arms + 3/4" at and of cycle .... 1/3" after three weeks (more than 50% of original gain has been lost - see weight difference for possible explanation)
quads + 3/4" at end of cycle .... around 3/4" after three weeks ( minimal loss ... cannot explain difference between legs and arms)

initial weight 93kg = 204lbs
after 30 day cycle 96kg = 210lbs
after 3 weeks 91.7kg = 202lbs (slight reduction in calories and clenbuterol / CLA probably )

Duly noted - I am working through tendonitis in my elbow (no reverse curls, no hammer curls except very light weigh) and a neck injury (first day of cycle) which stopped me from doing squats, bench etc...

My personal conclusions:
(clearly stated I am NOT a doctor and do not wish to give anyone the wrong ideas - anyone who is can comment and HELP !)

a.) Clearly t-bol had a negative effect upon liver values, upon cholesterol and upon blood paletets. Effect was most pronounced upon cholesterol but significant upon liver !!!!
b.) IMO cholesterol values came back VERY quickly and well - I attribute this to fishoil tabs + healthy diet + few peanuts and olive oil.
c.) Liver values improved DRAMATICALLY within 2 weeks - however they are still OUTSIDE the normal levels.
d.) Gains, on t-bol, even with all the post cycle therapy (pct) done correctly cannot be kept 100% (best case 50% IMO)
e.) Personally I felt GREAT the first 2 weeks - thereafter began to feel progresively a bit tired - not "dead" tired - a "bit" tired, but a loss of energy.... MY conclusion??? it's a guess but I would "put it" on the liver values !

Suggestions;
keep your cycles on oral steroids SHORT (30 day max) - seems to me that after 30 days the elevated liver values can begin to be "felt".
have all post cycle therapy (pct) stuff ready
do your blood tests
if you feel tired or anything wrong ... stop.. kinda have to pay attention to your body

Will post pictures AND further blood tests after 60 days.
1st pic march prior to getting back in the gym
2nd pic end of cycle
3rd and 4th pics after 3 weeks post-cycle

Last edited:
after reading SO many posts with mainly guesses -- my hope was to give some valid medical data.

If anyone needs info on anything else - potassium, creatine, general blood counts -- I did them all.

I listed those which were MOST affected and which generate most questions.

I really appreciate reading solid posts like this. It's informative and extremely useful. Thank you for taking the time to put this together for us

hey bro, how was your blood pressure during Tbol? i have considered using that instead of Dbol whenever i do my next cycle because ive heard it doesnt elevate it too much. dbol shot me up too high, was dizzy all the time... thanks for the info bro!

Back