tyson vs sapp??

I don't believe that they've actually set a date yet. Sapp did come out during the break at the K-1 GP on the weekend and announce that the contract is signed and that Sapp vs Tyson will happen in 2004!
Well, I think that Sapp is going to get a rude awakending......lol
He better work on his endurance in the meantime because every fight I've ever seen him in, he looks like he's going to keel over after only a couple of minutes. I do hope that Tyson trains hard for this one as well though. Far too many fighters underestimate their opponents and end up getting their asses kicked when it comes to showtime!
Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing Tyson kick Sapp's ass!!!

if tyson can grow some big wheels i think it will be good. i think tyson was made for ultimate fighting. hes a nasty fucker. it will be good for him.

dbolme said:
fyre you're really into MMA eh? i need a girlfriend like you :p

hehehe...i absolutely love MMA! I love Pride, UFC, K-1, King of the Cage, Boxing....can't seem to get enough of it!:)

tednatas said:
if tyson can grow some big wheels i think it will be good. i think tyson was made for ultimate fighting. hes a nasty fucker. it will be good for him.

Can u imagine if he learns how to kick? He'd be out of control!!

Sapp has gotten his ass kicked by many people smaller than him. Fyre is right his endurance is a joke! He has no boxing technique either, he will get destroyed by Tyson!!!

dbolme said:
i think sapp would murder tyson
such a size difference

No freaking way! He'll out punch himself in the first round, if he makes it that far without being knocked out by Tyson.:D

Green888 said:
i heard sapp vs akebono was set for new years eve ?
Yes I heard the same as well should be interesting to say the least.....Akebono weighs almost 100lbs more than Sapp.....they should make this fight 3, 30sec rounds just to spare the two from having to break a sweat

70w30 said:
Yes I heard the same as well should be interesting to say the least.....Akebono weighs almost 100lbs more than Sapp.....they should make this fight 3, 30sec rounds just to spare the two from having to break a sweat

:D

this sapp vs. tyson fight sure does smell fishey. what if this fight was fixed and Sapp ends up winnin?

Back