ufc 140...

So we bet then :D ?

Haha Im not saying he wont win. He is good at winning fights, its just boring as fuck to watch him dance around, jab, back pedal, dance around, jab, RUNAWAY! DANCE! JAB! If Jones can go in there and overwhelm Machida and throw him off his game i think he has a very good chance at breaking Machida. Sure lets bet. What you have in mind?

Haha Im not saying he wont win. He is good at winning fights, its just boring as fuck to watch him dance around, jab, back pedal, dance around, jab, RUNAWAY! DANCE! JAB! If Machida can go in there and overwhelm Jones and throw him off his game i think he has a very good chance at breaking Jones. Sure lets bet. What you have in mind?

I don't know...? I wasn't expecting you to take the bet:)

I am putting $15 on Machida. I am just betting against the odds, I know Jones has superior size, reach and wrestling but Machida is the one that could read him out. If Jones wins he will be a the LHW champ for a very long time!

results...

:flamingma

Jon Jones defeats Lyoto Machida by guillotine choke at 4:26 of round two.

Frank Mir defeats Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira by kimura at 3:38 of round one.

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira defeats Tito Ortiz by TKO at 3:15 of round one.

Chan Sung Jung defeats Mark Hominick by TKO after 7 seconds in round one. <--that sucks...

One of the best UFCs in a long time! I love how jones just dropped machida after the stoppage. Better luck next time jimbo ;)

Machida made jones look like a kid in the stand up. And didn't tap like a champ, jones looks unbeatable on ground. Wow big nog fucked mir up on standup great scramble on ground mir broke big nogs arm whew. Lil nog broke tito ribs he was crying after loss ha. Korean zombie wow lights out hominick. Great fifghts looks like hendo needs to go take jones out only guy I know that can do it.

Back