UFC 158 GSP vs the goof!

Fingerling

Awesomesauce
CANT WAIT!

The diaz brothers are pure scum to the point i think they are bordering on acting and getting paid a GOOF bonus by dana white lol

I agree that he doesnt even deserve a shot at the belt and gsp, esp after the skip on his last shot and loss to condit but I want to see him get WRECKED

GSP should wins this hands down. Never been a Diaz fan or that of his brother although they do keep it intereting. But I've grown pretty tired of their act. He's already coming off a loss and after this fight he will be on a very short leash-assuming he looses. (I say assuming because in MMA there are no sure things...but this is pretty close to a sure thing as you can get!)
GSP has the tools to finish him-he just never uses them...so I don't know if that will happen this time. But if it does go to a decision I think Nick Diaz will look like hambuger meat when GSP is finished with him.

GSP all the way. Every time one of the Diaz brothers starts to loose in a fight, they start the bullshit with the 'you can't hurt me antics
shit'
Meanwhile, he's getting the crap kicked out of him. At this point they are just a has been name.

I think it's gonna be a good fight, GSP will pull it off but it's gonna be a decision not a KO for sure

The latest press conference was good, Diaz rambling incoherent about life being so hard and gsp being pampered, gsp responds by saying I started with nothing and worked my way here. Tgen gsp saying English is his second language and i can talk better than you! Speak like a human being! Diaz says he's the '' anti bullshit'', too bad they didn't test Diaz 's blood, he was high as a kite.

The latest press conference was good, Diaz rambling incoherent about life being so hard and gsp being pampered, gsp responds by saying I started with nothing and worked my way here. Tgen gsp saying English is his second language and i can talk better than you! Speak like a human being! Diaz says he's the '' anti bullshit'', too bad they didn't test Diaz 's blood, he was high as a kite.

I listen to that too. I think Diaz is punch drunk or something. He would have maybe 1 or 2 sensible comments wrapped around 5 minutes of rambling non-sense. Not sure what he was trying to do with the pampered line-but GSP but him strait. He used to work 16 hour days on a garbage truck so he good pay for his bills and martial arts training. This was documented in the GSP vs BJ Penn special. He did work and work hard to get to wear he is at and there is nothing shameful about that. Maybe Diaz was trying to identify with the common man but I think it may have backfired.

So here's the full card. My predictions have been pretty bad as of late but I'm going to give it another go.

Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz - for welterweight title
GSP all the way. Out classes Diaz in every aspect except bottom guard and even there he can't submit him so it's a non
factor.
Carlos Condit vs. Johny Hendricks
I'm picking Condit. I think Hendricks is looking past Condit and focusing too much on a potential title shot. Plus Condit
has been completly looked over on this fight card which should provide extra motivation.
Jake Ellenberger vs. Nate Marquardt
I old Marquardt shows up he should get this.
Chris Camozzi vs. Nick Ring
I think Nick Ring will takes this. His kickboxing is better and has a higher level of BJJ.
Colin Fletcher vs. Mike Ricci
This is Ricci's debut at light weight in the UFC which is good for him because he was a small welterweight. This one will be
close but I going with Ricci based off of his training partners at Tristar gym. That's a great camp and they are producing
some polished fighters.

Back