Ufc47

Fyre

This looks like it's going to be awesome!

Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell

Tim Sylvia vs. Andrei Arlovski

Wesley Correira vs. Mike Kyle

Jonathan Wiezorek vs. Wade Shipp

Robbie Lawler vs. Nick Diaz

Chris Lytle vs. Tiki Ghosn

Yves Edwards vs. Hermes Franca

Mike Brown vs. Genki Sudo

My pics are Ortiz, Arlovski, Correira, Wiezorek, Lawler, Lytle, Edwards and Sudo.

I'm really looking forward to a lot of the fights here. I can't wait to see what Arlovski can do against Sylvia. I'm also looking forward to seeing Robbie Lawler in action again.
In regards to the Tito/Chuck fight, I'm taking Tito for this one. This fight has been a long time coming and someone needs to step up and shut the other guys mouth!:D

I'm not a major MMA afficianado but there look like there's some good fights there!!!

Can't wait for tito vs chuck

I hope tito get shut up
or maybe if he wins there's more incentive for tito vs murray?

Muay Thai Guy said:
I'm not a major MMA afficianado but there look like there's some good fights there!!!

Can't wait for tito vs chuck

I hope tito get shut up
or maybe if he wins there's more incentive for tito vs murray?

Tito will win and then we will see Tito vs Murray.
:D

I was just looking at the caliber of opposition each has faced in their past (speaking of Tito/Chuck), and what a list of opponents Chuck has faced. Vitor, Babaloo, Randy, Kevin R, Rampage, etc. He has quite a resume'.

this card does look great, I may have to get tickets to go to this one too. My picks are as follows
Tito
Sylvia
Correira
Shipp
Lawler
Lytle
Yves
and Sudo
there are some definate entertainers going on in this card, should be good!

MMAWeekly.com has learned the upcoming fight card for UFC 47. The biggest obstacle the UFC faces is which fights to put on as the preliminary fights.

MMAWeekly has learned that it looks as though this will be the card for the upcoming UFC in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks....

UFC 47 April 2nd - Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas - MMAWeekly.com

Prelim Matches

Wade Shipp vs Johnathan Wiezorek

Tiki vs Chris Lytle

Genki Sudo vs Mike Brown

Main Card

Tito Ortiz vs Chuck Liddell

Tim Sylvia vs Andrei Arlovski

Yves Edwards vs Hermes Franca

Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler

Mike Kyle vs Cabbage

Overall it looks pretty obvious why the UFC has selected the prelim fights compared to the main card. as the UFC has heard the fans about putting two of the better fighters in 155 on the main card between Yves Edwards and Hermes Franca.

by MMAWeeky.com

I'm a little surprised that Genki is not on the main card. I'd prefer to see the Genki fight rather than the Cabbage fight. One fight I am glad to see on the main card is Yves Edwards.:)

It looks like a really good card. I can't wait. I hope the Tito/Chuck fight can stand up the hype and wait. I can only assume that the winner of this match gets the winner of the Randy/Vitor rubber match.

Gosh, you know I hope April 2nd gets here fast. I need a fight fix!
lol..oh wait, we get K-1 on March 27th right? Oh I love when I get two ppvs so close together! Let's just hope they show both on Direct tv.:D

I saw the fight, but never hear Tito's comments after. What did he have to say for himself? That was the worst I've seen him look!

I have got the 411 on titos fight straight from Collin Oyamas mouth. Collin and my trainer were discussing the fight and when my trainer asked about what happened more or less, collin basically said that tito was hard headed and did not want to go with the game plan, he wanted to do his own thing. I guess he had been training with Vargas in big bear and must had thought his stand up was good enough to go head up with chuck whicch is damn wrong

bigdaddy22 said:
I have got the 411 on titos fight straight from Collin Oyamas mouth. Collin and my trainer were discussing the fight and when my trainer asked about what happened more or less, collin basically said that tito was hard headed and did not want to go with the game plan, he wanted to do his own thing. I guess he had been training with Vargas in big bear and must had thought his stand up was good enough to go head up with chuck whicch is damn wrong

Bad move Tito!:mad:

Got that ass whooped. Tito certainly didn't look like the normal Tito. Tito's gotten spanked twice in a row now.

bob marley said:
Got that ass whooped. Tito certainly didn't look like the normal Tito. Tito's gotten spanked twice in a row now.

Do you think we'll ever see the old Tito again? It certainly isn't looking that way. :(

Fyre said:
Do you think we'll ever see the old Tito again? It certainly isn't looking that way. :(

He just doesn't look confident. How can you he though after what couture did to him?

Back