Ug Lab ?

gethugeagain

is it ok to post the name of a lab to see if anyone knows of them? no source check just wana post the lab name to get any info on them. thanks!

Last edited:
Look around the forum a little and you'll see that it's pretty much the norm here.

yeah i just wanted to be sure before posting it. i did search around but found very little info on them and what i did find didnt really say much. anyway, the lab is "G**** D***** labs" i do trust my boy but never heard of the lab, then again i normally dont do ug. thanks, hope someone has some good info!

Better!?!

Last edited:
Sounds like a local kitchen operation, dirty gear prolly, never heard of them and I have killed hours and months and even years looking for good stuff, I got scammed even though I thought I knew my shit, fucker capped some creatine and sold it as Anavar (var), that piece of garbage, fuck local kitchens go with somone big and you will be ok.

Last edited:
thanks bro, like i said i normally dont go UG but my HG guy is out for like a month so i had to go local, or sit back untill he returns and then still wait to get. dont want to do that if i dont have to. i did see one thread on here about them but thats it, im only plaining to use it untill my guy gets back in biz, just wana get some peace of mind before i do so. thanks so far everyone, hopefully some who knows of them can help out a bit! thanks again!

I've never used GD but know of a few who have and gave good feedback on him. He's been around for a few yrs, if we are talking about the same GD.

how would i know if we are talking bout the same? i could decribe it if that would help. just really trying to get some info before starting it! thanks alot!

Back