meal 2 - protein shake with flax oil. 10:00

meal 3- chicken salad 2 breasts with balsalmic. 12

meal 4 -tuna shake .2 rice cakes with pb 2:00

meal 6- lean beef brocolli red patatoe slop my own invention lol. 4:00

meal 7- pro shake with natty pb. 6:00

meal 8 - cooked shrimp with salad. 8:00

meal 9- tuna shake. 2 rice cakes with pb 10:00

meal 10- proshake 11:00pm

Your a beast. How tall are you? you look alot bigger than 245lb.

Thanks Everyone

T. said:
Your a beast. How tall are you? you look alot bigger than 245lb.
thanks bro but i have extremely small joints , my ankles are like 5 1/2 inches lol , so i appear to look bigger i guess , im 5'9 waist is also tiny even bulked it stays around 33 .

inked1 - my tuna shake is 8oz apple juice with a tad of crushed ice , throw in jumbo size can of tuna containing 65g protein blend up extremely well and slam .

But right now im using sugar/carb free apple cider powder mix it tastes about the same.

"my tuna shake is 8oz apple juice with a tad of crushed ice , throw in jumbo size can of tuna containing 65g protein blend up extremely well and slam ."

Wow....I know it must work but that's one of the most revolting drinks I've ever heard of. Lookin huge.

D.Fitzwell said:
"my tuna shake is 8oz apple juice with a tad of crushed ice , throw in jumbo size can of tuna containing 65g protein blend up extremely well and slam ."

Wow....I know it must work but that's one of the most revolting drinks I've ever heard of. Lookin huge.
Sure is but were BBers not hair stylists LMAO , just drink it bro 20 seconds its down and done with :)

D.Fitzwell said:

Tuna shake!!! :Puke:

xbobx said:
tastes ok with OJ...never tried apple juice before though
well tuna and apples go together nicely chef fact as does chicken and grapes , Lee Priest and Mike Mattarazo started drinking this years ago , when i was doing my photoshoot for musclemag i was told about this and ever since ive been slamming them , its a great way to get some good proteins in throught the day , if i sat down to eat 3 huge jumbo cans id be there 2 huors lol so danm chewy so i just drink it , im also the kind of guy who can drink a 6oz glass of vodka straight so maybe thats prepared me :)

Hey Vander. Lookin' massive. Good work. I'm wondering if you actually take in 9 meals a day. On your list of daily meals you skipped #5 so I'm assuming you're taking in 9 even though it says 10. Also do you have any idea how many cals and/or grams of protein you're taking in? Obviously what you're doing works. Thanks.

cmfns said:
Hey Vander. Lookin' massive. Good work. I'm wondering if you actually take in 9 meals a day. On your list of daily meals you skipped #5 so I'm assuming you're taking in 9 even though it says 10. Also do you have any idea how many cals and/or grams of protein you're taking in? Obviously what you're doing works. Thanks.

Thanks man , i take in about 500 in protein and 450 in carbs in the offseason. cals i dont count in offseason .

Back