UK conversion supplies??

quasimodo

Does anyone know of a site based in the Uk which sells vials and other products for conversions, their are several guys on here from the UK that would benefit from this info, it gets expensive afer a while having to spend $25-40 everytime i order some vials, just ordered from lemlange.com and spent $90 and the delivery was $40!!

I looked for it too but found nothing except some companies like fisher who don't even reply to emails. Found one in Germany also but they only sell to companies with European VAT number and blablabla. Finally I just gave up and bought it from the U.S.

their are several companys for buying syringes and needles if you are prepared to buy 100 at a time, this is great for 1ml/2ml but we dont really wnat to be buying 100 30-60 ml syringes at a time, for general syringes medisave.co.uk are great, i would like to find a supplier for vials and peg/BA/BA who can give a decent delivery price for the uk

I have the same problem!
All the stores I've found they all require to be a company or scientist or whatever...
The kind of bulk stores don't matter, it's too mutch trouble and too expensive buy 100 syringe filters at one time! For that i prefer to purchase stericups from US!

I also spend a lot in shipping, plus the fucking customs time it takes for clearence since i don't wanna pay extra money for any courier-becomes too expensive or too delayed!

It is time to open a online store in europe for conversions...

heres one

Found this site selling 250ml stericup filter units @ 12 for £42 thats £.3.50 each ($74 for 12 or $6.15 each)

http://www.camlab.co.uk

pretty cheap considering most sell at $15 each or 180 for 12 , still need to find sealed vials in the uk or somewhere in the US that can give a good deal on shipping

If i read right, they also have sterilized syringe filters 25mm, .22 and .45 um pores size, PVDF for £62! (Visor brand)
And i think they ship internationally! good news...
If they don't require to be a scientist or any lab, I'm gonna order them soon!

Have you contacted them to see if they have any condition for placingthe order, besides the minimum of 50£ value?

you can try in US http://www.researchlabsupply.com, I've made some orders from him and I recommend! He also very helpful with int. orders!

You can also try Lion, but I've never ordered from him personally!

I've found a guy a few months ago in UK that sells sterilized vials, very good stuff. But when i checked the prices...... 150£ for a box of them! Not really sure about the quantity, but I woun't spend that money at once in vials ever even dividing with 3 guys is too mutch money in glass!
I can't find it's mail and my favorites are so many that is impossible to find the site today, when i find it I'll post it here!

been looking eveerywhere for the info we require and it seems were pretty much shit out in europe as to where conversion supplies go, however not all is doom and gloom , the only way around things i have found is to shop clever and take the full advantage of the postal system, for instance if your looking to buy 1x 50ml sterile vials from finafarm at$2.00 each(btw is a good price) your gonna pay the minimum delivery cost at 20.75, so your total cost with delivery for each vial is $22.75 each but if you buy 10 vials the delivery is exactly the same however if you want 11 the delivery goes up again, so the only way i justify buying my supplies is to use the system and buy the max amount in weight so the delivery over the whole order is cheap, again delivery on 10 whatmans is 20.75 making so the price is 4.50 each + 2.07 for delivery each but if you buy 50 the cost is now 4.50 each +0.41 on delivery(which is a much nicer price)

so basically buy as much as you can for the weight allowance, the difference between 25 vial and 26 can be up to $15 in the cost of shipping!!

Back