Ultimate Bulking Shake??????????????

youngbuck85

Hey guys, im having trouble getting in the calories that I need throughout the day due to my work.

Im 160 lbs and looking to pack on some serious mass. I have a solid workout 3 days per week which im gonna post for critique in the training section.

I have read alot about guys taking a homemade high dense high calorie breakfast shake per day that packs like 10000 calories in it,which would obviously big time help out with getting the calories.

Do any of you guys have any suggestions?

Appreciated
Buck

I have one I like. Hope this helps.

1-2 tbls peanut butter(I like natural but anything works)

2 scoops whey protien( I use vanilla)

1 whole banana

1 chocolate carnation instant breakfast mix

1 vanilla yogurt

3-5 ice cubes

Fill as high up as you want with milk.

you can throw some oats in there as well, depending on when I make it I might throw some creatine in.

Nothing special but maybe that will help or give you an idea.

It might change a little depending on natural peanut butter, what kind of milk, what kind of yogurt, and how much milk you use:

calories: 1180
fat: 20-22g
carbs: 158g
protein: 101g

Last edited:
dude come on 292 g of protien thats a waste ....BIG TIME the body can only absorb so much that right there is crap....

2 Cups Whole Milk
1 Cup Liquid Pasteurized Egg Whites
2 Scoops Whey Protein Concentrate
2 Scoops Swedish Oat Starch
1 Medium Banana
2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter

Put that in the blender and drink it down twice a day.

dude come on 292 g of protien thats a waste ....BIG TIME the body can only absorb so much that right there is crap....

This guy is so smart......

If you actually took the time to READ the suggested dosing on their website, it simply states to drink this throughout the day....not all at once.

I'd probably stay away from this sort of weight gainer anyways.

Would be better to create something with some good protein from the Protein Factory, banana, yogurt, 4 tbsp nat peanut butter, 4 tbsp whipping cream, 2 cups whole milk, 1 1/2 cups frozen fruit.

That right there is over 1300 calories and close to 100g protein. I sip on that after my dinner and it's working quite well. Bitches.

holy shit guys!! how do u mix peanutbutter in with the milk? i just tried it and almost scat myself!

im gonna choke the rest down because im such a cheapass but DAMN!

i see what u were saying...u thiught i was asking how to mix it! lol i meant it was soo nasty to me , how could someone do it?

thats cool if u like it, i thought it was horrible. to each his own i guess!

i see what u were saying...u thiught i was asking how to mix it! lol i meant it was soo nasty to me , how could someone do it?

thats cool if u like it, i thought it was horrible. to each his own i guess!

I can hardly taste the peanut butter because I'm using chocolate flavored protein.

It may sound gross, but hell, if my wife can do it, I think you can too....:splat:

ok ok i guess im a bitch!
my bitchass is staying with milk, strawberries yogurt, ice and powder.

Nah you're not a bitch man.

And crap, i forgot about mentioning the yogurt. That's a great addition.

But seriously, if you're adding all of say, what I add to my smoothie/shake, then I can't see how you taste the peanut butter.

Just turn that cup up and down that sucker boss man.

i think i found my problem...i missed the part where u wrote 4tbsp! i added like 2 big wooden spoonfulls. it was like 1/2 the jar! ill play it safe and keep the pb with my jelly on bread!

3 Tbl Peanut Butter
1 Large Ban.
1/4 cup oats
2 Scoops Muscle Milk choc. powder
1 Vanilla yougart cup
1/2 cup whole milk
1 tbl flax seed oil

Blend the shit outta it and enjoy!

Back