Ultra Cutting Cycle 10 Weeks ( best cutting cycle ever )

Kb24-1989

Hi guys so I’m thinking of going on a super shred 10 weeks.

Week 1-10
Test ace, Test prop, master, tren ace 0.5 ML of each ED.
Adex 1mg every 3.5 days on cycle.
HCG 250 IU every 3.5 days on cycle.
Proviron on cycle 50MG Monday - Friday ( Sat/Sun off )

To combat hair loss we go with Saw Palmento

Introduce Anavar at week 6.
40 MG ED.

Introduce Clen at week 6.
1 week on 1 week off 40MG ED.

PCT.
Start one week after last jab as this is fast acting cycle.

Nolva 30/30/20/10 ( 40 is too much )
Hcg every 3 days 500 IU
Proviron ED 50mg for 4 weeks
Anavar to keep strength 40mg ED for PCT.

Supplements.
Fish oil
D-aspartic acid
Green tea tabs
Caffeine tabs
Manuka honey
Greens powder
Bcaa
Pre workout when needed
Liver tabs
3 litres of water per day
Vitamin c
Vitamin d
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron
Multi vitamin

I do not use protein powder as it is very bad for kidneys and creates kidney stones.

I have just finished my non steroid bulk just supplements and basic orals 121 kgs 179cm.

Looking for cut down to 105kgs super ripped and hard.

My only question is this.

ED OR EOD????

ED we run with test ace
EOD we drop test ace and do .75ML of prop

What you guys think ?
Not many people do ED mainly everyone does EOD.

You didn't say what experience you have, hopefully lots because this is advanced.

My comments:

Instead of 1mg adex E3.5D I'd lean toward 0.5 EOD or 0.25 ED

For PCT keep the HCG, proviron, and anavar out of it. Put clomid into it.

ED dosing

You didn't say what experience you have, hopefully lots because this is advanced.

My comments:

Instead of 1mg adex E3.5D I'd lean toward 0.5 EOD or 0.25 ED

For PCT keep the HCG, proviron, and anavar out of it. Put clomid into it.

ED dosing
This ^^^. Adex too high , yepper. I hope you're used to pinning.

Good luck
OMM

ED OR EOD????

ED we run with test ace
EOD we drop test ace and do .75ML of prop

What you guys think ?
Not many people do ED mainly everyone does EOD.

Because most people can barley handle EOD, let alone ED injections.
I did a 4 month cycle of prop, acetate etc, very similar to yours, i also had peptides...

For optimal blood levels, specially with tren aceate ED is the only way to go, anything else is half arsing it.
I was doing up to 5 injections per day... I hated it after the second month...
Last weeks it was just hard to continue injecting every single day, several times per day...

I will never do that again.

First of all I have been using steroids for many years now. This cycle is extremely advanced and really in-depth.

Probably about 12-15 cycles.

I usually do EOD but just wondering and was getting opinions from everyone else about ED.

You can use HCG in pct lol.....U crazy
You use it on cycle and off cycle.

Orals are really good to introduce around 3/4 through your cycle.

Adex 1mg every 3-4 days is excellent works like a gem. 0.5 / .25 every 3-4 days doesn’t do shit for me.

This is very advanced cycle and recommended only for people with a lot of experience has all grounds covered from hair loss to libido etc.

I’m 121 kg, 180cm, 7-12% body fat. ( hover between ) I don’t compete just do it for fun.

My diet. High protein. High fats. Low Carbs
I eat for instance lamb/salmon high protein high fats pretty regularly.

This discussion is about ED OR EOD? I usually do EOD but people saying you shooting yourself in the foot. ED will be brutal in regards to pinning. But is there much of a difference between ED AND EOD ????

The difference between ED and EOD depends on the esters of the compounds and personal preference. In these boards a generalized rule inject every 1/2 of the compounds 1/2 life at least. If something has a 1/2 life of 24 hours then injections every 12 hours. On longer esters like cyp with a 1/2 life of 2 weeks, weekly injections are the least frequent with many of us TRT dudes running pins every 3.5 days.

This discussion is about ED OR EOD? I usually do EOD but people saying you shooting yourself in the foot. ED will be brutal in regards to pinning. But is there much of a difference between ED AND EOD ????

Yes, tren acetate its a big difference in terms of side effects. Like i said above, anything other than ED and tren acetate is half arsing it in my opinion.

What cycle numbers is this for you, if its your first then its not the way to go as you can do allot more with diet along and a straight up standard first cycle.

First of all I have been using steroids for many years now. This cycle is extremely advanced and really in-depth.

I usually do EOD but just wondering and was getting opinions from everyone else about ED.

Adex 1mg every 3-4 days is excellent works like a gem. 0.5 / .25 every 3-4 days doesn***8217;t do shit for me.

This is very advanced cycle and recommended only for people with a lot of experience has all grounds covered from hair loss to libido etc.

I***8217;m 121 kg, 180cm, 7-12% body fat. ( hover between ) I don***8217;t compete just do it for fun.

youve done 15 cycles? wow, how old are you? you must be old school then, a few around hea. so your using hcg during your pct as well?

Adex 1mg every 3-4 days is excellent works like a gem. 0.5 / .25 every 3-4 days doesn***8217;t do shit for me.

I***8217;m 121 kg, 180cm, 7-12% body fat. ( hover between ) I don***8217;t compete just do it for fun.

so hows your 16th cycle going there bro?

I would say EOD, and why no sr9009 or s4? Also I think hcg is most effective when u use it during your cycle and leading up to a week before your pct, but not simultaneously with pct drugs. Also if you add clomid to your pct, I would use toremifine instead.

I would say EOD and avoid daily pics. its a great cycle layout, just be sure to keep an firm eye on your blood works to stay dialed into your ai. Keep us posted!

Back