Unbelievable...red Flag Alert~1

Tough Old Man

Where to start. Ok I ordered some powder from oversea. Because I live in Mexico and don't have an address in the U. S I have been having it shipped directly to the delivery company. Don't want to put there name up. Anyhow i have been tracking it and it came in the past week. So today I decide to go pick it up. I drive to San Diego. Get to the company and forgot to bring the tracking #. So there's 3 girls and a guy at the counter and they do there best and can't find the pkg. About 10 min's go by and here come one og the girls and say's i found it and states the receivers name and I hear it. She then hands it to one of the other girls and I see a letter hanging off the bottom of the pkg. The girl that hands it to the other says there's note on the bottom and you need to read it. About that time the girl looks at it and shows the other's. They all get together and leave and go to a back room.
Now I start thinking something not right here. About that time I state I'm leaving let me know if you find my pkg. Then i hear the guy yell out hold on. So he comes out and say's this. "This was your pkg but there's a new policy that only the Manager can hand out International pkg's". If I would like to wait they will call her at home and have her come in. I tell them no, that's fine I'll pick it up later. He then says well your going to have to call and set up a appointment up a day in advance along with a time. He then hands me the manager's card.

I have this sneaky feeling that I should just call them and tell them that I recieved a letter informing me that the wrong product was shipped and to have it sent back to sender.
I think I'd have to be a total fool to set up an appointment only to have customs agents there waiting for me to sign and take possession….What do you think.

Tough

Why wuld you order it through the US if you're in mex?

Insane_Man said:
Why wuld you order it through the US if you're in mex?
there's no physical addresses here in baja, mexico. There's no mail either. I have a po box in San Diego for all my mail. Anyways customs here in Mexico open's all pkg's that come in. So guess what.

Tough Old Man said:
there's no physical addresses here in baja, mexico. There's no mail either. I have a po box in San Diego for all my mail. Anyways customs here in Mexico open's all pkg's that come in. So guess what.
You're saying that customs in Mexico is tighter than it is in the US?

As for the situation. I don't know, but better safe than sorry I suppose. The more I think of it, something isn't right. I mean, a 'new policy' of the manager having to be present for you to receive an International package. wtf. Although I don't really know much about this type of business that you use for your mail.

Tough Old Man said:
Umm I think he means if you live in Mexico, why are you ordering gear from overseas?? You should be able to locate pretty much anything you want "domestic"... I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

ectomorph said:
Umm I think he means if you live in Mexico, why are you ordering gear from overseas?? You should be able to locate pretty much anything you want "domestic"... I could be wrong. :rolleyes:

Exactly what i was thinking -

ectomorph said:

Yeah, I meant that too. But I was assuming that mex customs wouldn't be as strict as USA.

Sounds like a controled delievery. They most likely are calling the D E A. Lucky
you caught them off guard. This begs the question; was the package to large
to fit into your P O Box? Secondly, I've been to Cabo many a time. Cabo is
conservative however, you can take a ferry to Matazlan where anything is possible.

DirkMoneyshot said:
Exactly what i was thinking -
lol, yea thats what I want, mexican powder :spank: .

Its your mail and i think you had some of your right violated there bro. A bunch of part time employees passing around your package and then telling you a line of bullshit. Sucks that its an illegal pack I woulda had a shit fit. Its really a shitty situation.

Yea, you can get anything you want in mexico as long as its low grad vet gear, LOL. If you want super cheap, high quality, raw hormone powder then your going to have to order. For reasons like this I have found that ordering Intntl is not a good idea.
As far as your situation, at most I might try to surprise them one more time - like on different day and time when there might be different employees - to get ahold of your package. DO NOT call in advance or wait around for anyone or for any length of time if it appears they are stalling if you do catch them off guard. It may work out to your advantage that this is a private company because they won't have a poster inspector on hand full time that could detain or arrest you.
BTW, isn't gear legal in Mexico? Does this change for importing or powder/raw material in general?

ectomorph said:

To save cash.

ectomorph said:
He makes his own like some of us ;)

JohnnyB

Tough Old Man said:
Where to start. Ok I ordered some powder from oversea. Because I live in Mexico and don't have an address in the U. S I have been having it shipped directly to the delivery company. Don't want to put there name up. Anyhow i have been tracking it and it came in the past week. So today I decide to go pick it up. I drive to San Diego. Get to the company and forgot to bring the tracking #. So there's 3 girls and a guy at the counter and they do there best and can't find the pkg. About 10 min's go by and here come one og the girls and say's i found it and states the receivers name and I hear it. She then hands it to one of the other girls and I see a letter hanging off the bottom of the pkg. The girl that hands it to the other says there's note on the bottom and you need to read it. About that time the girl looks at it and shows the other's. They all get together and leave and go to a back room.
Now I start thinking something not right here. About that time I state I'm leaving let me know if you find my pkg. Then i hear the guy yell out hold on. So he comes out and say's this. "This was your pkg but there's a new policy that only the Manager can hand out International pkg's". If I would like to wait they will call her at home and have her come in. I tell them no, that's fine I'll pick it up later. He then says well your going to have to call and set up a appointment up a day in advance along with a time. He then hands me the manager's card.

I have this sneaky feeling that I should just call them and tell them that I recieved a letter informing me that the wrong product was shipped and to have it sent back to sender.
I think I'd have to be a total fool to set up an appointment only to have customs agents there waiting for me to sign and take possession….What do you think.

Tough

RUN!

Back