UNBELIEVEABLE Gains?

hexamine

I am a 19 yrs old guy with a f**king sensitive body:eek2:.. I used test enanthate at 250mg for 8 weeks and see what happened....No sides:eek2:

I am using clomid @ 200mg for first 2 weeks and then @100mg for next 4 weeks. So is this PCT fine and how am i going to know that i have to actually shut the pct down(since i have my libido boosted up)?

And this is to mention that whatever i am today is just because of YOU guys...thanx alot...Wish i could pay back:)

Yea well wait when u do more cycle that age u be like me on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) cause can't make test anymore. U too young yet. Not impressed cause u should did that natraul first

wow, you went from tiny to small.

LOL.

There is a definite improvement. I suggest you snap pics of all body parts now and then take pics again down the road.

At 19 you don't need to be on steroids....you should be able to make some great gains from food and supplements.

Just diet properly and I'm sure we'll see some more unbelieveable gains.

i didnt want to be the one to say something...but i will say that you may have jumped the gun on using drugs and could have done much more naturally and then gained on top of that with drugs. but none the less, glad you had a good cycle.

oK HEREs the situation.....I have reached my goal of life so...no more drugs now..And...I did my blood work and the testosterone is back to normal so....NO Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) EVER...ANd u all are a pain in ASS(OF URs OWN)...Disappointed to see no professional visting my thread who could at least give a little piece of advice..ThanX anyway.

You tell'em Hex! I could sense their negative vibe (with the exception of Dtone & MissMuscle). I'd advice you go to xxxxx, you'll get more support there and respectfull advice. BTW dude, I've read that using testosterone at such a young age could stop your bone growth. I'm no gear guru, but I'd read up on it if I were you and perhaps do gear after 21, when you're fully grown. Peace dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
You still don't impress me. Get big first without juice them post up. Juice comes later. Juce is for after natrual limits or older guys like me want fell good. Seems u took easy way out than hard work.

You tell'em Hex! I could sense their negative vibe (with the exception of Dtone & MissMuscle). I'd advice you go to xxxxx, you'll get more support there and respectfull advice. BTW dude, I've read that using testosterone at such a young age could stop your bone growth. I'm no gear guru, but I'd read up on it if I were you and perhaps do gear after 21, when you're fully grown. Peace dude.

There's nothing really nice to be said.

First off, he cycled too young.

Secondly, assuming he's of average height, he probably weighed 130lbs pre cycle and 140lbs post cycle. Congratulations on doing what everyone did in 4 months naturally at that age.

Third, he didn't exactly give us anything to work with. The pics he took are of him in a shirt and him doing a rear double bicep from mid-back up.

I am glad that his natural levels are back to normal and that he doesn't want to cycle again. Both of those are the biggest positive outcomes from the cycle.

negative and positive feed back.....i agree with majority of these guys, way too young. i got way bigger than that on simple products like protien powder and N.O. it may of took me 5 years but i got their and now i am just using gear as a hammer for that wall that i hit. and seriously if thats the size you wanted and that cycle was the first and last cycle you just did the dumbest thing seriosly bro. not to get on your ass but you didnt need gear to look like that. and some positive....good gains try to work out your back and forearm muscles a bit more.

I benches press over 300lbs natrual at 19. Then I used gear. Even so I used it way to young also and now i'm 31 and don't think I can make test at normal levels. Damn prohormes caused most my problems

I can't understand the need of using steroids at that age to reach your goal. You could've done that natural very easyly. I don't want to sound rude. This kind of comments might help you as they helped me 5 years ago when I was 25 and wanted to use roids being a newbie. Still natural, gained 50 lbs and about to be father. Maybe in 1 or 2 years I`ll do my 1st cycle or maybe sooner if I decide to compete. Everybody can gain natural and even more when you`re so young. Good luck.

Last edited:
I think alot of guys' on this board over exagerate the gains that can be made natty at a young age(especially kids that aren't gifted with responsive body types), and I think it's not mentioned enough that most well known BB's (especially Arnie) started just as young and in some cases younger than this kid. Obviously this kid didn't know jack shit about roids, diet, or training and suffered. For all any of us know his supplier could of given him bunk shit anyways and those are gains he made natty cause he sure as hell doesn't look like he juiced unless he trained 1x a week and ate at McDonald's everyday.

I think alot of guys' on this board over exagerate the gains that can be made natty at a young age(especially kids that aren't gifted with responsive body types), and I think it's not mentioned enough that most well known BB's (especially Arnie) started just as young and in some cases younger than this kid. Obviously this kid didn't know jack shit about roids, diet, or training and suffered. For all any of us know his supplier could of given him bunk shit anyways and those are gains he made natty cause he sure as hell doesn't look like he juiced unless he trained 1x a week and ate at McDonald's everyday.

HHHMMMMMMMMM McDonalds!!! :laugh3:

Well, here is something to ponder LADIES and GENTS. Some of these names might ring a bell unless of course U have lived in a cave over the last 20+years. Lee, Shawn, Jay, Arnold....these r just some of the elite names in BB biz that...oh yes started in their teens. Everyone has to start sometime...everyone has to get that first one outa the way. The only thing I do support with using at such a young age is full knowledge of effects and under a Docs care. Which both may or may not have been achieved in young hex's case. Most probably the latter. Bad title on this one hex! The gains were not necessarily UNBELIEVABLE! I further believe this kid was on here looking for some help and all he got was mostly negative feedback...not good! Hex...how about post up your stats, diet, workout routine, and cycle dosage so the brainiacs on here can help rather than criticize! The only thing U really elaborated on is U'r post cycle therapy (pct). No I am not a liberal Dem from Cali, I am a GOP Repub from LA (Lower Alabama)! Good Luck! Keep HITTIN' it HARD!

Back