Unconventional NPP Cycle Libido Question:

Wtf! God/nature made us men to have a libido for a reason,, why the hell do you wanna get rid of it.

Are you wanting to do this for spiritual reasons? Are you just not wanting to have sex before marriage? If so then just man the heck up and control yourself like a disciplined man,, don't fuk yourself up and rely on drugs to do it for you

I remember taking a drug called 1AD back when i was a teenager. I got it at the nutrition shop when prohormones were still legal. Anyway, couple weeks on that and my libido was non-existent.

>>
Look, here's the problem; I have seen the word libido misused so many times it's not even funny. For the purposes of this thread, (not calling you stupid, but you may have misinterpreted some in your research) I want to define libido as the strong urge or desire to have sexual intercourse or contact.
>>

agreed

>>
Megatron28 provided some studies for you, so I don't believe that posting more will prove my point in that matter.
>>

will do

>>
Concentration and libido have very little to do with each other unless you're say in school and can't focus because Suzy next to you is too hard to keep your eyes off instead of listening to the lecture, or job at hand as you indicated.
>>

exactly

@ halfwit: I appreciate the other info/pov, and will continue to study

>>
You lack a form of liver support, adrenal support, and without a means of restoring healthy lipids (fish oil/MCT), risk damaging several systems at once. I want to give you a breakdown on all of these, but I'm already several paragraphs in, and really need to get my ass to the gym - so I invite you to read up here for these needed ancillary requirements. (I strongly recommend you stay away from tren anyway)
>>

I have milk thistle, and TMG/betaine which makes the body produce Sam-e (which helps joints, neurotransmitters, joints ....). I take codliver oil, and have for years.

>>
I know I'm just another avatar on the internet, and my text may be nothing more than entertainment value, but the possible damage and pain this proposal may lead to are very real. I'd hate to see a thread from you in six months asking how to fix yourself because you didn't take heed here. The body is a delicate machine and you only get one; treat it accordingly.
>>

You are a person not an avatar, and I appreciate you input. I wish you all well. I have not started such a cycle, and nor will be hasty to. I am learning.

hit and run:
>>
Wow. The posts keep getting more bizarre and the expectations to be spoon fed everything are at an all time high.
>>

I do not expect to be spoon fed. I believe in learning, and forums are not such a bad idea. The fact is the endocrine system is very complicated, as are the interactions with all bodily systems. This is not the ABC's. I have been studying aas stuff for years, and health related stuff long before aas and trying to learn more specifically about the endocrine system. You are very welcome to ignore me completely.

@ halfwit: I ordered some dessicated bovine adrenal supplements; I will continue to study about adrenal support as you mentioned.

>>
I remember taking a drug called 1AD back when i was a teenager. I got it at the nutrition shop when prohormones were still legal. Anyway, couple weeks on that and my libido was non-existent.
>>

Did you recover?

>>
>>

Did you recover?

Try using the Reply with Quote button.

>>
Look, here's the problem; I have seen the word libido misused so many times it's not even funny. For the purposes of this thread, (not calling you stupid, but you may have misinterpreted some in your research) I want to define libido as the strong urge or desire to have sexual intercourse or contact.
>>

agreed

>>
Megatron28 provided some studies for you, so I don't believe that posting more will prove my point in that matter.
>>

will do

>>
Concentration and libido have very little to do with each other unless you're say in school and can't focus because Suzy next to you is too hard to keep your eyes off instead of listening to the lecture, or job at hand as you indicated.
>>

exactly

@ halfwit: I appreciate the other info/pov, and will continue to study

>>
You lack a form of liver support, adrenal support, and without a means of restoring healthy lipids (fish oil/MCT), risk damaging several systems at once. I want to give you a breakdown on all of these, but I'm already several paragraphs in, and really need to get my ass to the gym - so I invite you to read up here for these needed ancillary requirements. (I strongly recommend you stay away from tren anyway)
>>

I have milk thistle, and TMG/betaine which makes the body produce Sam-e (which helps joints, neurotransmitters, joints ....). I take codliver oil, and have for years.

>>
I know I'm just another avatar on the internet, and my text may be nothing more than entertainment value, but the possible damage and pain this proposal may lead to are very real. I'd hate to see a thread from you in six months asking how to fix yourself because you didn't take heed here. The body is a delicate machine and you only get one; treat it accordingly.
>>

You are a person not an avatar, and I appreciate you input. I wish you all well. I have not started such a cycle, and nor will be hasty to. I am learning.

hit and run:
>>
Wow. The posts keep getting more bizarre and the expectations to be spoon fed everything are at an all time high.
>>

I do not expect to be spoon fed. I believe in learning, and forums are not such a bad idea. The fact is the endocrine system is very complicated, as are the interactions with all bodily systems. This is not the ABC's. I have been studying aas stuff for years, and health related stuff long before aas and trying to learn more specifically about the endocrine system. You are very welcome to ignore me completely.

I'm not running anywhere. I will ignore you though from now on.

Good luck and remember to be honest with your future bride to be.

Risky approach. Just curious, why is it that you want to squash libido? I think this is beyond unhealthy and risky. For what?! Just shove it in her assparagus.

What in the fuck am I reading. Whatever you think you will accomplish from this will not be worth the pain it is capable of producing my friend. For once I am really hoping this is a troll.

Because no one would be stupid enough to do this

quote from another poster on another board and thread:
"i know a guy who ran tren ace only several times and used 3000iu hcg ew throughout and claims to have no issues lol. thats an extreme case but the whole always needing test idea i find to be false. ive run a few cycles without test and did fine. i always cruised with mega doses of hcg/gh/t3/slin with no test and i kept growing."

"i know a guy who ran tren ace only several times and used 3000iu hcg ew throughout and claims to have no issues lol. thats an extreme case but the whole always needing test idea i find to be false. ive run a few cycles without test and did fine. i always cruised with mega doses of hcg/gh/t3/slin with no test and i kept growing."

Good luck. Please post up your mid cycle blood work for us when you get it so we can see how your LH, FSH, E2 and Total Testosterone look. I am looking forward to learning from your personal experience.

There was a kid on here that supposedly took 900iu of insulin in a suicide attempt and walked away. Does this mean that it really happened; and if so, does that make it safe to do so? Of course not.

There's a difference between "being alright" and actually getting what you pay for and work your ass off for in a cycle. There's always "some guy, or a friend" in these stories - I wonder why... ;)

People will do what they want to do, and it doesn't matter how many facts or what kind of rationale is presented; they will do it to see for themselves that yes, fire is indeed hot.

I too am hoping that there is a follow up to this, as I hope it can teach others with a similar mind-set a valuable lesson. Best of luck! :wiggle:

Hello, I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post- I searched but couldn't find an answer to my question and this thread seems to have the most replies so am hoping someone will reply to this! I ran a cycle of DNP about two years ago, I then took a break and ran another cycle a few months later. Admittedly I did not supplement with any antioxidants. Since I've had major fluid problems. I am ALWAYS retaining fluid (A LOT!) It fluctuates depending on whether I eat or exercise (both make it worse the majority of the time but occasionally improve it slightly) nothing consistently helps. I had some blood work done and electrolytes and hormones are fine. My red blood cell count is very low but this is nothing new and I take iron supplements to raise the level. I always feel tired, hot, and so, so puffy! Has anyone experienced this following a DNP cycle- does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?? Thanks so much!

Hello, I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post- I searched but couldn't find an answer to my question and this thread seems to have the most replies so am hoping someone will reply to this! I ran a cycle of DNP about two years ago, I then took a break and ran another cycle a few months later. Admittedly I did not supplement with any antioxidants. Since I've had major fluid problems. I am ALWAYS retaining fluid (A LOT!) It fluctuates depending on whether I eat or exercise (both make it worse the majority of the time but occasionally improve it slightly) nothing consistently helps. I had some blood work done and electrolytes and hormones are fine. My red blood cell count is very low but this is nothing new and I take iron supplements to raise the level. I always feel tired, hot, and so, so puffy! Has anyone experienced this following a DNP cycle- does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong?? Thanks so much!

Start a new thread bud...

Simple.. Get your estrodial checked.. I doubt your doc ordered estrogen levels on your blood work

Back