United States Postal Inspection Service , News Release

If 1000 people were arrested and like 100,000 people sent through the mail that would be a 1 in 100 chance of getting arrested for ordering steroids... i'd be curious as to how many people approximately order steroids through the mail- that way we could put that statistic in perspective.

Otherwise it's hard to guage its significance.

needsize said:
If I had to choose between indescriminate killing or selling steroids in the US I'd have to vote for slaughtering innocents as the authorites would pay less attention to me...

I wholeheartedly agree - Let me know when you're ready Needsize, I"d be glad to tag along.

STANG 98 said:
I wholeheartedly agree - Let me know when you're ready Needsize, I"d be glad to tag along.

yep , good idea ! like this when the feds will be searching we'll juice in peace :D

I think we should ALL thanks the authorities for prevent the epidemia of muscle growth...thanks to their GOOD (assholes) job, thousands of muscles won't grow !!
we live in a GREAT world :rolleyes:

mike1107 said:
I think we should ALL thanks the authorities for prevent the epidemia of muscle growth...thanks to their GOOD (assholes) job, thousands of muscles won't grow !!
we live in a GREAT world :rolleyes:

Amen Mike

Fuckin' Gov!!! Don't they have anything else better to do like catch the next crackhead then try to bust people that try to better themselfs with anabolics....think about it what have Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users done that is so bad.
:mad:

im trying to reason with this....but i cant seem to find a goo dperspective but this one...:

MAYBE they are on to juice and other drugs shipping through mail for the simple fact they want people to think that they are actually DOING SOMETHING good and not just sitting around...so they target easy busts..and goin thourgh other peoples mail is pretty easy no!?>

FT

I wonder what they consider a "Unit". Could be 1 tab of dbol. Therefore it might not be as bad as it sound with people ordering a thousand dbol or a thousand clen tabs at a time.

i dont remember which board i saw it on , but they posted something to the effect that the use of steroids , dnp , etc. was on the rise with kids according to a one of the govt websites [ customs , dea , etc. ] and this was the reason for the increased attention being paid to our little community , now to get on my soapbox , we all know that the # of kids showing up on the boards lately is incredible , we need to do everything we can to keep them off the boards and most of all dont be handing out sources to people until were sure about them when i first joined elite about 4 years [ different board name ] ago it took me almost a year to get a source from a mod , i bet that the waiting days these days are a lot less than that , people drop source names way to easy remember were shooting ourselves in the foot when we do this and since im on my soapbox im going to piss a bunch more people of by saying that when you order from a source who carries rec stuff you are endangering our community also WE DONT NEED ANY MORE HEAT RIGHT NOW ,remember the person who gets busted because you gave out sources to easily or used a source who carries rec drugs might be YOU :(

If I had to choose between indescriminate killing or selling steroids in the US I'd have to vote for slaughtering innocents as the authorites would pay less attention to me...
In that case Im one Guilty Mofo:D

Back