Update on my gyno...

MP5

The Cooler
Went and saw the surgeon today. He felt my pec/nip and told me it was indeed gyno. He also told me that various drugs can cause gyno and it was certainly possible that the steroids for my asthma were aromatized into various hormones.

He also told me hard drinking, and Tagament and something else can cause gyno, just depends on the person. I don't drink so it has to be the asthma meds. I have another appt. in 3 weeks, and if it is not shrinking on its own then we are going to cut it out on Halloween. Told me it is no big deal. I might just say fuck it and live with it though since it is not visible.

So it's a plastic surgeon that would be doing it? You may not get this chance again and I can bet you it will get worse next cycle because you now have a preexisting condition.

Are you going off the asthma meds? How big is your gyno lump? I would think it would take longer then 3 weeks for it to disappear if it is being caused by meds you are taking. Will you be on nolva for the 3 weeks?

I have a pea sized gyno lump that doesn't really bother me 99% of the time. I am just going to live with it rather then go through the surgery....

Mine feels like a flat grape. I am taking Nolva, not real concerned with it. Funny part is last cycle i ran 800mgs of test and was on dbol with no problems. Been off the asthma meds for 2 weeks now. Depending on how much down time I will have will determine if I get cut or not.

my gyno kicks ass. I am under ten percent body fat and you can pinch a nice peice of it on both of my nips. its about the size and dimension of a squished baby tomato and then spreads aroud and up my chest and peck. It is flat on the upper part of my chest and feels like hard tissue, it also extencs towards my armpit, where you can again pinch an inch or so of it. Its pretty much the same on both nipples. I am starting to rage just thinking about it. I makes me crazy. I have finally decided to order some liquid tamaxofin, cause novla is practically impossible to get where I am from. Or you do get it, it is near five dollars a pill. same with clomid. and the fact that nobody has it. I developed my gyno through the use of prohormones. To say the least I did not know what I was doing at the time. I wish I could take those days back. My gyno has cause me serious depression. I won't even take my shirt off for god sakes. I used to have really cut pecs. now I have really cut Man cake tits, mits.

lol. @ snake. thats funny, yet sad. Get that shit cut out, it isnt hard to get insurance to cover it.
MP5, get it removed while it is covered and you already went through the trouble of seeing a doctor. Have them chop both your tities up, and remove everything.

MP5 said:
Mine feels like a flat grape. I am taking Nolva, not real concerned with it. Funny part is last cycle i ran 800mgs of test and was on dbol with no problems. Been off the asthma meds for 2 weeks now. Depending on how much down time I will have will determine if I get cut or not.

What happens with your asthma when you go off the meds? I hope you're not risking an attack.

Johny J said:
lol. @ snake. thats funny, yet sad. Get that shit cut out, it isnt hard to get insurance to cover it.
MP5, get it removed while it is covered and you already went through the trouble of seeing a doctor. Have them chop both your tities up, and remove everything.

LOL
yes funny, hardy har har har, mostly sad and pathetic though. Hope other people can learn from my mistakes. If the novla does not have any effect I will get my "titties choped up", sliced and diced, I cant wait to resolve this problem, I have had this problem for about a year and a half, I have been in limbo about it and I am just finally going to make a serious move away from the manzere lifestyle. that or I'll get drunk one night and chop em off my self.

I think my gyno is not as bad as what my pec can look like afterwards. I have seen some fucked up looking pecs after gyno removal. Very leary.

MP5 said:
I think my gyno is not as bad as what my pec can look like afterwards. I have seen some fucked up looking pecs after gyno removal. Very leary.

I hear ya. But all of the fuck ups I've seen were all from regular docs, not surgeons.

This guy made it sound like it was an easy procedure. Cut right under the nip and remove the swollen tissue. Said it was out-patient and we could do it on a Friday afternoon.

Anyone know how long the recovery time would be.

I've heard that there could be swelling for a while. But yeah, I heard it was out-patient as well.

Bros - Do it right get it done by somebody who specializes in this kind of thing. I have seen the before and after of my trainer and he had some only slight gyno but man when it was all it out it was a lot bigger than thought. I know cause I got to see the actual surgery pictures and it was definitely my bro under the knife and guys you should see it now. Never know he had it done. Well any here is the link PlasticSurgery4U

Last edited:
that is a great website. Man, some of those guys did not have bad gyno at all and had surgery, makes me want it!

I can't wait to get mine cut out, don't know the exact date but I'll keep every body informed, with pics to hopefully.

MP5 said:
that is a great website. Man, some of those guys did not have bad gyno at all and had surgery, makes me want it!

yea the guy is good. He uses a process he invented where he blows up the pecs and nipples using sterile water the night before and then does the surgery in the AM and that process allows all of the parts to seperate easily and doesn't cause you any pain just some pressure but it enables him to get at all the gyno and do some fat movement if you need it to keep the nipple from inverting and then days later you have lost all the water and there is little to no brusing. Cool huh!

LT

Back