Updated Product Page - Medications Our Physicians May Prescribe Based on Diagnostics

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
We have some really cool new formulations to offer you guys, we did not have time to make descriptions yet but we will here in the next couple of days. In the meantime you can at least check out what is available to us and what may be available to you :druggie:

Products | Increase My T

Nice list... there's one instance of spelling "injecatble" on there...

I didn't know some of those formulations existed!

Thank you I think I got it fixed now :) That is the short version we are adding more!!!

Last edited:
annoying as hell to keep being banned by a mod, "milton"

Hey man don't take it out on Milton please there are some trolls starting ruckus and with your low post count he doesn't know who is who.

Please edit your post and he will see now your not trolling.

Ultra Test is 80% Cypionate 20% Propionate 250mg/ml

Tri-Test is 50% cyp, 37.5% enan, 12.5% prop in cottonseed 200mg/ml

I know cause I tried it lol got it yesterday.

Well the idea of blends is to have multiple esters releasing T into your blood stream at different times to keep your T levels more stable.

The jury is out on whether that works or not. Ive seen it work for some but not others.

For me its just about switching things up and giving me a little revival. Changing esters every 8-12 months makes me feel like I just started again :)

If you haven't had your VHC get with todd he can change the request if thats what you want to do.

I am looking FWD to talking with you guys again when I get my Blood work back. I Liked the really fast call back on Friday and talking with you on the phone. The info you gave me made me relax and I was really greatful to know that after my Blood test come in I wont be in this alone... :)

Back