URGENT help needed plz, CLEN DOSAGE AND KETO DIET

Hi everyone,

I've spent a while researching here and reading but only now made an account.
I would really appreciate it if some of you could help me on my plan.

My overall goal right now is to lose fat so I can transition to a bulk (with var or anadrol). I really want to bulk, but I still need to keep cutting for a while till I can.

My main concern is the diet I have in mind. It is a keto style diet, but the protein is high and the fat is moderate: dave palumbo diet, I will post a sample at the end. It is 0.4 grams fat per lb body weight and 1- 1.5 grams protein per lb body weight. My body fat is still quite high, 28-30% still but I want to start clen tomorrow and start cutting. I know diet and workout is key and clen isn't a magic pill but I wanted to take it for the muscle sparing property while being on this style diet. I've tried ec stack before but it doesn't have that property to it. Apparently anything low carb leads to muscle loss and that's what I keep getting told, but would I really lose muscle on this given I'm lifting and following the diet which has enough protein? Or would something with moderate carbs be better? I seem to do better when I'm in ketosis, less cravings etc. For dosage I was planning on 2 weeks 20mg per day then 2 weeks off, repeat but maybe up to 40 the 5th week.

I'm 5'6'' right now and 160ish lbs. (female) I was 187 and got down to 160ish by doing mod fat mod protein with 2 carb meals per week and doing this same split and 45 min cardio everyday.
Lifting split for now will be
m: glutes
t: chest back
w: legs
th: abs shoulders
fri: glutes
sa: arms
su: abs
plus 45-60 min stairmaster everyday postworkout.

DAVE PALUMBO DIET

follow 1 for 1 days, then 2 for 2 repeat
DIET #1

MEAL #1
12 egg whites

MEAL #2
35g Whey protein

MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1-cup asparagus or green beans

MEAL #4
6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, sole, ect.) with a green salad with
vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)

MEAL #5
35g Whey protein or 10 egg whites

DIET #2

MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 6 egg whites

MEAL #2
35g Whey protein with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter

MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)

MEAL #4
6oz salmon, swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, red
peppers, or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and
vinegar

MEAL #5
35g Whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole
(OMEGA-3) EGGS with 6 whites

**** You should have a cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5).
This is NOT optional. I want you to have it!

Thank you for your help!

Clen isn't really going to stop you from losing muscle while in a caloric deficit. A low dose of anavar would be much better for that along with the high protein diet. Do some LiSS to help burn the fat.

Low carb diets do not cause muscle loss. They result in glycogen depletion (which allows you to get into ketosis). The glycogen reserves fill back up as soon as you start eating carbs again.

If you do go with Clen, the dosages are listed in the link in my signature below. Although I prefer Albuterol over Clen for the much shorter half life.

Clen isn't really going to stop you from losing muscle while in a caloric deficit. A low dose of anavar would be much better for that along with the high protein diet. Do some LiSS to help burn the fat.

Low carb diets do not cause muscle loss. They result in glycogen depletion (which allows you to get into ketosis). The glycogen reserves fill back up as soon as you start eating carbs again.

If you do go with Clen, the dosages are listed in the link in my signature below. Although I prefer Albuterol over Clen for the much shorter half life.

Ok thank you so much for this! Appreciate it :)

Once I am done cutting though, then would it not be a good idea to use Var to bulk? I've heard it is really mild, which is why I was thinking of anadrol because its the only other oral really. The others are injectables, and primo orals are hard to find.

hows your keto diet panning out?

Its going okay, thank you. Idk if I need to my up my fats but currently at around 155protein and total cals are around 1100. I was thinking about starting a log here but seems like that section isn't very active.

Strength is about the same so far but definitely don't feel as good as I did before in terms of energy. I want to keep going though. I'm fat and need to just suck it up and lose it so I can bulk. It's not going to be fun but just have to do it.

Back