Urgent help with bloodwork please

gymalliance987

Hi everyone - just needing some help with my current bloodwork please.

I started my cycle around 5 weeks ago, i started with
Test Cypionate 250mg a week and 80mg Winstrol, i have recently switched over to a mix of Test Prop/Tren Ace/Mast Prop, 50mg of each per ml.

Running the gear at around 1ml EOD, but just moved up to 1.5ml EOD. Ok, now for the issues - I was feeling incredible about 3 weeks ago whilst i was running the testosterone cypionate, i was taking arimidex at 0.5 once or twice a week, and everything was great, then the day before i started the tren i started feeling very bad and moody - at first i put it down to the tren etc but i knew bloodwork was the only key -

i went for bloodwork 2 days ago and here is my results - any ideas on dosages of Arimidex to bring that E2 down, and caber etc?

Thanks - i will attach the bloodwork.

Some main symptoms - limp dick during sex sometimes
moody and emotional
obvious water retention

Thanks guys

Try .25mg of Arimidex every other day. And .50mg of caber every 3.5 days. Reassess with blood work in about 2 weeks. Don't make any other changes in your protocol until you get blood work again.

P.S. Don't panic and try to front load the adex. It doesn't work that way. It does nothing for the Estrogen already there. It just inhibits future estrogen from being made. The existing estrogen will go away on its own. It has a fairly short half life.

Back