URGENT please help needed please first shot i think i done it wrong.

newuser424

i've done my first shot of sus 250 today im going for 500mg a week. i was told to go eod so i thought this would be 0.5ml eod of sus.
so is this right mon wed fri sun for first week and then tue thur sat for 2nd week and so on?. so that means ill be getting 500mg for first week then 375mg for second week WHATT?. i took my shot an hour ago also should i shoot again?

With EOD injects that would equal 437.5mg per week which is good. Continue doing what you are doing. If anything try to do just slightly over .5cc on each shot to get closer to 500mg per week.

thanks for replying man. but i shot 125mg which is 0.5ml of sus today so if i shoot on wed fri and sun that will equal 500mg?. ohhh or do you mean 875/2 = 437.5? if so cool. and how much over in mls should i go do you reckon? i hope i dont get confused haha =p

Bro it's very simple lol.
250 mg = 1 x 1 ml injections
500 mg = 4 x .5 ml injections
500 mg = 2 x 1 ml injections

You dont need to pin that often with sustanon. X2 a week should be enough. When you look at you weekly doses dont look at the calendar week, look at 7 day intervals

You dont need to pin that often with sustanon. X2 a week should be enough. When you look at you weekly doses dont look at the calendar week, look at 7 day intervals

This is debatelable. The majority of Sus of prop... just saying.

I think it is a good idea to pin sust every other day because 35% or more of the dose is propiante which has a 1-2 day half life. There are some longer esters in there, like the deconate, but they are at a much smaller ratio.

Can only speak what I've done. But twice a week is perfect. Wednesday and sunday. 1ml on each of those days. Worked great for me. I got sus flu bad. Couldn't imagine going every other day.

This is debatelable. The majority of Sus of prop... just saying.

I think it is a good idea to pin sust every other day because 35% or more of the dose is propiante which has a 1-2 day half life. There are some longer esters in there, like the deconate, but they are at a much smaller ratio.

Damn I remember posting that on the boards 6 years ago and people would laugh at me haha. I guess everone finally gets the logic.

Back