using already used vial

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
okay guys a made a batch of test not too long ago. i already used all of it up and am going to make more. the question is that is it still OKAY to use the vial that i used before for putting in the new test that i'm gonna make? it should be okay from what i'm thinking but just want other people's persespective. thanx .

old timer said:
okay guys a made a batch of test not too long ago. i already used all of it up and am going to make more. the question is that is it still OKAY to use the vial that i used before for putting in the new test that i'm gonna make? it should be okay from what i'm thinking but just want other people's persespective. thanx .

I do it all the time. Pour some alcohol in it, swirl it around until clean. Put it oven on 275 for an hour. take out, let it cool, use it at will. Honestly, i have just done the alcohol and let them air dry and they are fine as well, but the first is better for sterilizing, for lack of a better word.

I do it all the time also using alcohol. First I put some in and swirl it around and then pour it all out. Then I hold it sideways and light a match and it explosively burns the rest of the alcohol and kills anything else left alive. Just don’t have your face or fingers near the opening when you light it. Then I pour a little more alcohol in and swirl it again to wash any residue out from the fire.

Back