Using Nolvadex as PCT for Test E?

SynGT

I've gotten myself some Test E while on vacation in Mexico. Going to try a 500mg per week for 8 weeks cycle. This is my first cycle. Actually kind of wished I had gotten enough for a 10 - 12wk cycle.

Anyways, my question is I got some nolvadex while there as well and had intended to take 5mg daily, to help with any gyno issues, but can't get my hands on Clomid, so am wondering about Nolvadex for PCT as well. I was going to go 20/20/10/10 starting two weeks after.

Thoughts?

You really need to read the stickies above, especially the “beginners guide”. You are missing some major components to a safe and productive cycle like an AI, hcg, blood work and a proper pct. Also, 8 weeks of Enanthate would be a short cycle due to its long half-life...you just wouldn’t be able to make full use of the cycle. You also need to post stats...age, height, weight, lifting history, bf%...without that you won’t get much advice.
Take it from a guy who has made the same mistake you’ re about to make...educate yourself 1st. Don’t jump down the rabbit hole without some knowledge of where you’re headed. Good luck

What's your Current Stats.

As Body Weight mentioned, you need to read the Sticky on Beginners Cycles.

Cause you don't understand the difference between an AI (aromatase inhibitor), and a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator).

SERM's (Clomid & Nolvadex) are for PCT Only, and Not to be run During your Cycle.
AI's (Arimidex & Aromasin) are for Estrogen Control during your Cycle.

Test Enanthate has a Half-Life of 10.5 Days.
It takes any Hormone between 4 to 5 Half-Lives to reach Peak Blood Plasma Levels.
So at 8 Weeks or 56 Days, you won't be at Peak long enough to make this Cycle Optimum.
12 Weeks would be better................................... JP

Damn bro 8 weeks Only? It's just starting to work around week 5. Is there any way you can get a other bottle?

never start a cycle without all the necessary gear and then some.
also never start a cycle without reading up on how to do a proper first cycle.
now you got problems.
read the beginers chcle threads mentioned above and find a way to get more gear to finish what you have started.
These aint cake recipes were swapping, these are hormone altering compounds that can mess up your own hormones for life if you dont get it right from the start.
have you done blookworks before or now?

I've gotten myself some Test E while on vacation in Mexico. Going to try a 500mg per week for 8 weeks cycle. This is my first cycle. Actually kind of wished I had gotten enough for a 10 - 12wk cycle.

Anyways, my question is I got some nolvadex while there as well and had intended to take 5mg daily, to help with any gyno issues, but can't get my hands on Clomid, so am wondering about Nolvadex for PCT as well. I was going to go 20/20/10/10 starting two weeks after.

Thoughts?

nolvadex is not to be used during a cycle, its for pct only. you really need to read and learn the beginners first cycle thread. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ners-guid***********-proper-nutrition-3j.html

I wouldn't even start the cycle in his shoes.
Maybe if I was like on vacation myself in mexico and some random stranger came and was like hey bro, you seem like you lift, i gots to go, take this shit...and just handed me everything needed for a mini cycle ?

Perhaps then I would front load the fuck out of that test e and run 5-6 weeks just cuz beach hoes like muscle... lol...

5'10" 205 lbs 27% body fat
Training for 4 years; 2 seriously
4yrs ago I was 300lbs. I was at 180 & 22% but the last 6 months I have relaxed on training & macro counting. I have the nutrition piece under control.

I should mention I don't intend to start for about 45 days, as I acquired some Finasteride & an waiting for that to kick in too. In the interim, I'll be working to drop BF.

I've managed to get my hands on Clomid & Aromasin. I agree on wanting to extend the Test E for another few weeks, but what I have is what I have. HCG seems like something I can get easily over the internet. Is that ok to ask for sources on? If it's illegal and/or not ok, that's fine.

I've done a fair amount of research, but this is my first time and that's why I'm here.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming.

im not trying to be a dick here.. but youre 27% bodyfat and you feel you have the "nutrition piece under control?" mind sharing your calories and macros with us?

in all honesty i would wait till you get to about 15% bodyfat before running a cycle.. youre going to experience some ugly sides
5'10" 205 lbs 27% body fat
Training for 4 years; 2 seriously
4yrs ago I was 300lbs. I was at 180 & 22% but the last 6 months I have relaxed on training & macro counting. I have the nutrition piece under control.

I should mention I don't intend to start for about 45 days, as I acquired some Finasteride & an waiting for that to kick in too. In the interim, I'll be working to drop BF.

I've managed to get my hands on Clomid & Aromasin. I agree on wanting to extend the Test E for another few weeks, but what I have is what I have. HCG seems like something I can get easily over the internet. Is that ok to ask for sources on? If it's illegal and/or not ok, that's fine.

I've done a fair amount of research, but this is my first time and that's why I'm here.

im not trying to be a dick here.. but youre 27% bodyfat and you feel you have the "nutrition piece under control?" mind sharing your calories and macros with us?

in all honesty i would wait till you get to about 15% bodyfat before running a cycle.. youre going to experience some ugly sides

I understand that, based on where I am now. Unfortunately, I gain weight easily and not being strict for the past 6 months has put on some BF. My intent is to go back in a cutting routine & doing some high intensity cardio for the next 45-60 days.

To answer your question:

Carbs: 197g
Protein: 197g
Fat: 44g

I might be able to get my hands on some 200mg Test E & 200mg Test C. Could I work that in, to extend this cycle? Thoughts?

If so, what would you guys recommend?

Even at 15% bodyfat it would be considered high and not something you want to run a cycle on.

If you're gonna order hcg online i'm sure whoever you end up buying from will also have some test e to sell (not allowed to talk sources).
So why not do it properly ?

So. I guess I was confused. I gave everyone my BMI, not body fat %.

I'm not clear on how to measure that. Due to my drastic weight loss, I have extra skin. It's not terrible, but enough that I don't think grabbing and measuring is going to do it.

Anyways. A few quick checks I did put me at about 15-16%. 205lbs, 5'10 & a size 35 waist. I intend to be around 33 when I start my cycle.

So did you pick up on the part about AI and HCG?

Yes. I'm still doing research on the HCG, but believe I found a source. Same for Test E. I already had mentioned that I was able to get some Aromasin.

If I can stretch a 12wk cycle, how much Ovigil should I get? What I've found is 5000 UI per amp. I will be doing 500mg of Test E, pinned, twice a week.

I might be able to get my hands on some 200mg Test E & 200mg Test C. Could I work that in, to extend this cycle? Thoughts?

If so, what would you guys recommend?
first cycle and you want to do diferent tests, your going to have fun dialing into your Ai man. when are you going to starta.

I understand that, based on where I am now. Unfortunately, I gain weight easily and not being strict for the past 6 months has put on some BF. My intent is to go back in a cutting routine & doing some high intensity cardio for the next 45-60 days.

To answer your question:

Carbs: 197g
Protein: 197g
Fat: 44g
youre going to eat 2000 calories a day at 205lbs? and do high intensity cardio?

my man, this is the wrong approach..

Back