Using tren only at end?

KangarooJack

Hey guys I've done 2 cycles of pure test prop and I've loved it. I'm trying to get my 3rd one in and I want to incorporate prop again along with tren. I wanted to just try out the tren for the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle, to get a feel for it before I do a hard tren cycle. Is that ok to do? Here is the proposed cycle:

Weeks 1-10: Test prop 150 mg e/o/d, 12.5mg aromasin e/o/d, HCG for the last 1/3 of the entire cycle
Weeks 6-10: Tren ace (not sure what dosage, suggestions?)
Weeks 7-10: Dbol at 50mg

PCT 3 days after last inject: clomid: 100/100/50/50
nolva: 40/40/20/20

Stats: Age 24
Weight: 190
Training for almost 5 years

Suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

Sounds exactly like my cycle, except I'm not using tren since it's my first cycle. Hmm I'd also like to know about the tren use at the end. It's not a bad idea. I see where you are coming from though, its always a good idea to play it safe.

This is going to be your 3rd cycle Why tren? Tren should only be ran by those with far more cycle exp then what you currently have. So many great compounds out there for you to try before you jump into tren my friend.

The benefit of Tren is achieved at about week 9 and on. 4 weeks of Tren will really do nothing. I think Tren is awesome. There is nothing else like it for so many reasons. It's not as dangerous as people on this board make it seem. If you want to run Tren.... Have respect.... Research ... Create a proper Tren cycle.... And go for it. Otherwise, yes there are other great stacks to be tried.

The benefit of Tren is achieved at about week 9 and on. 4 weeks of Tren will really do nothing. I think Tren is awesome. There is nothing else like it for so many reasons. It's not as dangerous as people on this board make it seem. If you want to run Tren.... Have respect.... Research ... Create a proper Tren cycle.... And go for it. Otherwise, yes there are other great stacks to be tried.

agreed!

i reacted quicker than that with tren, 5 weeks was enough for me

Yeah man I've actually seen a few people around the web recommend a 6 week run for someone's first through... the recommendation is almost as common as the whole "500mg test @ 12 weeks for a first cycle" recommendation lol.

Think I remember seeing Zeek saying 5 weeks was more than enough for him when he ran it.

The only thing about running it at the end and ending your cycle is a question of recovery... some people like to run test a little longer than the tren because they say they want to be sure tren is fully out of the system before post cycle therapy (pct) starts. But some people don't do that either. I'd love to hear feedback from people who end 'em both at the same time to hear their thoughts.

Last edited:
I only Run Test P and Tren A - Test P @ 100mg EoD and 50mg EoD - been running these for 4 years or so, so this is tuned to my specific needs but honestly these 2 compounds are out of my system 5 days after last inj.. Pct starts 6 days after last inj. I recovery very quickly when running these compounds I dont need to run Serms when on these. I just use Vit D, B-12, The best Trib I can buy and in 2 weeks I'm back to normal. I have no issue using both right to the end. Most guys over do it anyway when they cycle. You dont need 2 or 3 Cc full of gear to chieve your goals when your diet is in check. With you running 150mg EoD of prop, I wouldn't do more than 75mg EoD of the Tren. Anymore and you may risk losing a bit of your sex drive. Always keep the Test well above any other compound your using especially Tren and other 19Nors.

I have been running Tren Ace for several years and I always go 10 weeks on. It is by far the most powerful compound out their and cuts me up like no other. The best thing about tren is that you can gain in a caloric deficit if you needed to , due to work , life etc: we do not always have the time to eat proper.

Around my town Tren has been the #1 for bought 2 years it will get you ripped and very vascular ,the ides are bad as long as you don't over do it no more than 2-400 mg aweek

If you ran Tren A Only for 3 weeks Then had blood work done will your testosterone be lower ?
Is Three weeks a good amount of time ?
Do I need to run a post cycle therapy (pct) or anything from preventing side effects ?
Once I get my blood work taken in April I plan on running a cycle, Its been almost 2 1/2 months since I last Injected. RAn Test P , Tren A , & Winstrol (winny) during a 16 week period with Nolvadex as a post cycle therapy (pct)
Awesome Gains , very little side effects ,

4 weeks of tren will do nothing huh i doubt that 4-6 weeks especially for a begninnger would be a good idea 1-2 weeks of prop add in tren weeks3-8 50 eod and prop for the last 2 or what ever than post cycle therapy (pct) ace if one of the fastest esters besides suspension and never heard of tren suspension

If you ran Tren A Only for 3 weeks Then had blood work done will your testosterone be lower ?
Is Three weeks a good amount of time ?
Do I need to run a post cycle therapy (pct) or anything from preventing side effects ?
Once I get my blood work taken in April I plan on running a cycle, Its been almost 2 1/2 months since I last Injected. RAn Test P , Tren A , & Winstrol (winny) during a 16 week period with Nolvadex as a post cycle therapy (pct)
Awesome Gains , very little side effects ,
i would use tren longer than 3 weks from what i know and even tho with ace it leaves your system faster it will shut you down quick and good thats why run a week or two of test after your done with the tren and you should damn sure have a post cycle therapy (pct) especially with a 19-nor like tren or deca they will shut you down good but promote the best gains i think i love deca

I used it 5 weeks end of cycle it definitely did something made me strong as fuck and put on some size lost a little fat next time I would run for longer

hey 49er i would love to help ur avatar out with a spot, no clothes less felxable restraints :naughty:
unless you got her covered haha not here to step on anyones toes

Thankyou for the knowledge ! I want to shut down my Testosterone levels so It shows my T levels are Low after the doc takes my blood ...Then my insurance will cover the testosterone...
So with that being said should I take a post cycle therapy (pct) after the 4 weeks usage of Tren while injecting Pharm testosterone from the doctor at the same time ?

Back