Valopharm still around?

Micro

Is Valopharm still around and didn't they change there name to Nupharm awhile ago?

Micro

Valopharm...

There's a name from a few years back. I haven't heard anything about them in quite some time.

HeHateMe said:
Valopharm...

There's a name from a few years back. I haven't heard anything about them in quite some time.

Yeah, I know they've been gone for awhile now, I remember JuiceWorld was the man behind them but got busted a couple of yrs ago.

If anyone is a member over at offshorebodybuilding.com you have to check out the threads with this guy that calls himself Cockzilla. Very entertaining

Micro

why? valopharm gear sucked ass. underdosed,overpriced low quality. i bought from JW a few years ago, right around the time he got popped, and regretted not waiting for my regular source to get back from china. not to mention he was constantly pushing his product with wy too many emails, no wonder he got busted.

nupharm

Micro said:
Is Valopharm still around and didn't they change there name to Nupharm awhile ago?

Micro

No, nupharm is out of Montreal I hear. This guy at the gym blew up within a couple of months. After I got the guts, I asked him what gear he uses. He told me that he used to use Syrus but was dissappointed with the results. When he switched to nupharm, he grew like a weed.

Since then, all of my friends used it with wicked results. I tried the masteron and eq and within weeks, I had all these spider veins all over me. If I were you, i would definately give it a try.

Back