var powder

DougoeFre5h said:
Or:

I accidentaly killed the hooker I payed for, so I shredded her body in a tree shredder.

then I made sweet love to each individual piece and tacked them to my wall with push pins...

roccodart440 said:
RJH8541: Where did you get that avitar pic. That girl getting eaten is so fucking hot.

Douge is correct. That is my wife and her GF eating her box (and the fact that I have the life) lol

That was a recent trip a couple weeks ago. Believe me, the other pics are insane, but an avatar is all I am 'allowed' to show. lol

Oh yeah, thanks.

RJH8541 said:
Douge is correct. That is my wife and her GF eating her box (and the fact that I have the life) lol

That was a recent trip a couple weeks ago. Believe me, the other pics are insane, but an avatar is all I am 'allowed' to show. lol

Oh yeah, thanks.

very dysfunctional bro. you don't have the life imo if that is how you run your marriage.

Are you serious? That's the perfect way to have things if you are married. Sharing your wife with another man is out of the quesiton for me but sharing her with a chick and probably getting to bang both of them. Yup, i'm envyous.

tman55 said:
very dysfunctional bro. you don't have the life imo if that is how you run your marriage.

I will not get into this conversation for the millionth time b/c people have different opinions. And I respect yours. Just do me a favor and keep the dysfunctional part to yourself. You know nothing of my wife and I. Just as I know nothing of your situation. Thanks.

But to topic please.

Back