Venom Juice Tren E and Test E

dazkiiad

Hi, this is my first post so not sure if this thread is meant to be in this section. Move it if it's intruding.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone has heard of the Venom Juice brand?
I got a 10ml Tren E vial and a 10ml Test E vial and I'm about to start my first cycle. Also would Tren not be ideal for my first cycle? I have Sustanon and Test E if that's the case.

Just need to know if what I'm putting in my body is recognized, reputable or legit..

View attachment 566414

Last edited by a moderator:
One bottle of each wouldn't be enough for a cycle anyways. To answer your question, no tren isn't recommended for the first 4-5 cycles. Read the beginner cycle stickys posted above. You got everything to learn on a first cycle.

Do yourself a favor throw that garbage away then read this: steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Don't ask another stupid question until you read all 13 pages and introduce yourself with stats.

I didn't ask about beginner cycle, I asked if anyone knew if this lab was legit lol. I've been doing my research.. great read though - that sticky. Full of information.

One bottle of each wouldn't be enough for a cycle anyways. To answer your question, no tren isn't recommended for the first 4-5 cycles. Read the beginner cycle stickys posted above. You got everything to learn on a first cycle.

Yep, was gonna get two more since both compounds are long releasing. Might stay clear from tren though and start off with just test.

Back