Veteran in Need- Help with Second Cycle-

imnewtothis

5'10 180lbs Age 22(I know) Military- don't want to give out to much info but I'm not a Pogue, been on two combat deployments and been training since 16 years old so I'm in pretty good shape just trying to gain some muscle now. i have the next year off from deployments. Thank god for dwell time so I'm ready to start the gain train!
Current Cycle
TESTE
Winstrol
week1-3 Test 300mg a week
week4-10 Test 600mg a week
week6-10 Winny 50mg EOD (inject)
Clomid to finish it out

I want to start planning my next cycle and was hoping to get some inputs on a good bulker. I am open to anything and everything. This will technically be my 3rd cycle i was given horrible guidance as an 18 year old and was put on test dbol winny and var with no pct or oct.so here i am 4 years later and Im looking for some solid gains that i can keep after I'm finished. my plan is to start this cycle 2 months after the one i am on now then move to a cutting cycle after that. please feel free to talk shit about the one I'm on now but help me with my next one. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks Gentelmen

Lol your pct sucks. Oct stuff doesn't work for pct. You need nolva and clomid for pct. Just serms bud.
Your cycle layout and planning of cycles are a little disastrous too. You really need to read the beginner cycle stickys to get a grasp of how to run a proper cycle. I would say something about your age, but your obviously dead set on running gear so atleast educate yourself. It's your body, your life...

Back