Video I Made

Vander V said:
Its working on Furians post baby Rea , by the way you do know that i miss your ass , and thats literally haha :)

lol yes I'm sure you do ...but I think the link is invalid

Last edited:
bodebldr2000 said:
Loved the video! Manyou look great! One day, when I grow up, I wanna look just like you! lol Congrats on your success!
thanks bro , im sure your on your way to acheiving what you want .

Thanks V, now just hold still for 1 second while i hook up the genetics stealer to you..it wont hurt..i promise..muhahahahaha

fullypaully said:
oohhh saids the video is expired can u upload it again ???

If you scroll down in the thread youll see that Furian has made 3 links for my video and it still running.

sorry i went straight to the video... what time of the day do you go to the gym..it looked like nobody was in their.

ok im so retared anymore, i got it. and i must say, Vander not only do u look amazing but u have picked my favorite band for your music with one of my favortite songs in the first vid. dam ur vids have got me so amped up right now!

deadbeatrec said:
ok im so retared anymore, i got it. and i must say, Vander not only do u look amazing but u have picked my favorite band for your music with one of my favortite songs in the first vid. dam ur vids have got me so amped up right now!

Im glad i made this video i appreciate the words , what you just said makes it all worth it , No leaf clover baby cant beat it when your fired up ready to lift the heavy .

Haven't you made anymore yet man?

I got that folder on my site reserved for you....they won't go away unless I quit paying the bill. LOL.

I keep looking here for updates, but I don't see any.

Back