Virgin or not.........

pingpong

Im 20 years of age and i was wondering who was the girl I lost my virginity to. Was it the first girl who gave me head and i fingered ,and let me put it in sometimes but i couldnt ever get a *intimate moment* lol. Or was it the one after which I actually got that first *moment*? I would say the second one cuz of the *moment* but was it really the first one cuz she was the first pussy my dick ever felt¿¿¿

For me it was the first girl to chase me around on the playground and kiss me, Lizzy Westman... man the good old days when I used to "get some" :(

I remember my first time like it was just yesterday... she got naked, I took my pants off, put it in, pump, pump, pump.... oooohhhhyyeaass.a.s.as.gh.afsdhgskdfh9

intimate moment....meaning railing her in the ass then spooging in her hair, calling her a dumb whore and leaving.....everyone knows that....

Ahh, the first time. I was 12, no kidding, and lost my virginity to Stephanie Gamez. I had a moment all up in her, but she didn't get pregnant. At least I don't think she did. Maybe it was because she hadn't started ovulating(sp?)yet. I don't know. I don't care.

lol i wanted u guys to give me advice or tell me which sounds more to be my first not ur experierences lol not that i dont care there interesting lol and by *moment* i mean Cum.....

Slick Arrado said:
Ahh, the first time. I was 12, no kidding, and lost my virginity to Stephanie Gamez. I had a moment all up in her, but she didn't get pregnant. At least I don't think she did. Maybe it was because she hadn't started ovulating(sp?)yet. I don't know. I don't care.

That brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful.

first time you are "inside" a girl counts as losing your virginity.

Head, handjobs, kisses etc. dont count to me as losing your V

I was 13 when i lost mine to a hot girl called jodie. fuckin her was so good i stayed with her for 2 years.

you beat me buy 1 year slick. basterd.lol j/k

Back